• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He Had His First Professional Photo Shoot!!*Updated With Photos*

sonnet

Alpha Buck
**Proud Bunny Mummy Alert** :lol:
Merlin was an absolute star when we had a photographer come round to take photos that are to be included in a feature about natural therapies for animals, for the county newspaper.
I was worried before she came as he's not used to large cameras & can be a bit funny with strangers (thinks they're all vets! :lol:) but I couldn't have asked more from him - he was fantastic! The photographer couldn't believe how good he was especially when she had a lense a few inches from his face! So I am looking forward to seeing what she's got pic-wise & what they choose to use but am 110% proud of him - he got his fav treat of bananna afterwards :)

Last edited:
aw cool, thats really sweet, after christmas i'm getting my friend whos a professional photgrapher to come and take photos of my buns.

I'm sure you'll be pleased with what your friend gets photo-wise. I love photography & taking pics of Merlin but couldn't compete with the shots she got - one in particular was fab & he looks stunning in it :love::love:

**UPDATE**
Think I'm ok copyright-wise here's two small copies of them:

My fav:

081020KC15AnimalCommunica-1.jpg

Me giving Reiki:

081020KC5AnimalCommunicat-croppe-1.jpg

Aww thanks - yep he is a very handsome boy & his fur is velvety soft - even the photographer loved his fur - but that's the charm of Rexes for you! :love: I'm still very proud of how good he was - think he needs a star with his name on putting on his cabin door now he's a celeb!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back