• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three bunsters in for neuter and dentals

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Mommy and Daddy have gone for a neuter today and have their teeth checked, as well as Lucky (he is only just been well enough to be done)

I am like a nervous wreck :lol:

That's a lot to have done in one day and it will be an anxious filled day, but hopefully, just one, not three as would happen if you had them done separatelt. I have three going in in a couple of weeks on the same day, and had three done last year on the same day, and its horrid, but worth it.

I hope they all come home quick and well :)

Keep yourself busy :)

Thanks hun, not sure where they'll all go tonight to recover, one in each bedroom I guess :lol::lol::lol:

:D Sounds like a swap is coming around, you'll be outside in their area, and they'll be living it up inside :lol:

Thats good cus that means mom and dad can be reunited soon, yay! Babies are ready to fly moms nest which is sad and nice to see at the same time :?

OMG just been called they're all ready for collection, I seriously :censored: myself, it's early plus they never call I normally have to call them, they only call when one has problems :shock:. Mommy and Daddy both need their teeth doing, but I not shocked over that, being as they lived on cocopops and Mommy eye was a bit runny, Lucky is fine :D

:shock: Cocopops?? Good grief!! Glad they're ok tho and fingers crossed for a quick recovery - and I know what you mean about the vets calling you :roll:

Back