• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kiki & Hiro Spay & Castration! :S

AnnaDelie

Mama Doe
Hiya

My lil Kiki and Hiro are now 6 months old and have gone in for their ops!! :S they should be ready about 2pm ish. I'm kinda worried tbh but I know it will be worth it in the long run.

Plus - I have a stinking cold and I still have to clean out their hutches :S could do with going to bed with a hot water bottle really!

Please can I get some vibes :D

<<<<Sending vibes>>>>

Esme was spayed on Wednesday, I've been in a terrible state for two days ... I dread to think how I'd cope with two being done at the same time.

I don't know how I'll cope when I get them back :S I'll just be like a bunny nurse :lol: checking up on them every half hour cleaning up their poos and giving them affection :)

Then my boyfriend will come home, and as I have a cold, he'll be MY nurse and check up on me every half hour... and... clean up my poos? :O

Last edited:
Well - just got a phone call. Hiro is OK up and eating but looking a little spooked and Kiki has just come round from the anaethetic. I will be talking to the vets about their diet ect and pick them up around 3-3:30.

Relieved but can't wait to get them home :)

Thanks guys :D

They're back and in their hutches. Kiki looks a little hard done by, looks a bit sleepy and doesn't want to talk to me :lol: Hiro is fine though, not as lively but happy enough. They're going back in to the vets for a check on Sunday, fingers-crossed till then, but it's looking good.

Why did you name him HIro???

Because he is a Hero :D we were going to call him Totoro or Toto, but when we picked him up we changed his name as he didn't look like a Toto..

Kiki still looking a bit upset.. but she has wee'd and done one very sad, mishapen poo :D :thumb:

Back