• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my bun is having a dental

hare-um scare-um

Warren Scout
My little boy chalki is having a dental today:(:(:( does't time drag when you are worried, its only two hour since i dropped him off at my vets but it seams like for ever. Hope every body elses bunnies are all doing ok today

I'm sure he'll be just fine. I dropped one of mine in for an incisor removal and molar burr at 8:30 this morning.

Counting down the hours until 2pm now. :)

How did he get on? I can pick Mack up at 4:30pm and have a chat with the surgeon then to see how successful the op was.

Aww bless big hugs, My Brambles used to have them all the time, I used to spend the day cleaning the house, knackering out the dogs so when he came home he would have my "relax for animals" cd playing and he would be pampered. Know what your going through but he will be fine XXXX

thanks for your vibes etc. chalki is home,:D:D still a bit sleepy but he has nibbled a little hay. (got science recovery on stand by just in case).

chalki is ok thanks:D:D:D. How is your little one? did every thing go ok?

Er, well, they go there in the end!

He was under for a helluva long time because 3 of his teeth had fractured below the gumline and his lower incisors crumbled everytime they touched them. It was a bit touch and go whether he would be released but they let me bring him home last night, he looks very dejected and is on Vetergesic injections for the pain but he started to eat his mushed pellets within an hour of getting home....despite his mouth being twice it's normal size. Anita said it was the worst incisor removal she has ever had to do!

The resiliance of rabbits aye? Glad your bun is OK :)

Back