• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

arthur and dora

bunlover

Warren Veteran
havent posted piccys of my 2 for awhile so here they are...
SS100189.jpg

SS100190.jpg

SS100191.jpg

SS100192.jpg

SS100193.jpg

SS100194.jpg

Lovely!
I have a question, sorry dont know who is who, your french lop has brown hair marks, mine does too, why is this lol sorry always wondered....!:D

Lovely!
I have a question, sorry dont know who is who, your french lop has brown hair marks, mine does too, why is this lol sorry always wondered....!:D

hes a sortv mini lopo we think..or maybe small tiny dwarf lop either way i dont have the answer im afraid i seem to find all my buns go ginger/brown in winter i wonder if its to do with being outdoors? arthur is the lop and dora the chinchilla coloured.. dora was a free ad bunny originally who was never let out a hutch previously bonded to snowy.. and arthur was the starved rabbit fed potatoe peelings and left in a less than 2ft hutch ..as you can see no problems with either anymroe!!!both are very happy. xx

hes a sortv mini lopo we think..or maybe small tiny dwarf lop either way i dont have the answer im afraid i seem to find all my buns go ginger/brown in winter i wonder if its to do with being outdoors? arthur is the lop and dora the chinchilla coloured.. dora was a free ad bunny originally who was never let out a hutch previously bonded to snowy.. and arthur was the starved rabbit fed potatoe peelings and left in a less than 2ft hutch ..as you can see no problems with either anymroe!!!both are very happy. xx

Oppps my bad, he looks like my Lopsy as a baby! :oops:

Humm, its strange.

xx

lol its ok i would love a frenchie they are so big and loverly! bu t ym two are very sweet arhtur si affectionate..while dora is genreally a gurmpy moo lol at least she is loving to him! xxdespite being speyed ;

Back