• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone else have a perfect house rabbit?

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
Phelix is just the perfect house rabbit.

He doesn't chew, steal food, pee/poo anywhere other than in his trays, doesn't even come upstairs :shock:

The only naughty thing he does is dart out the back door when I open it in the morning as he knows he is off to his run to see his pals!

Is it all just an act and one day I will come home to find my whole house trashed?! :shock:

Oscar was perfect....then he met Jasmine! Now they are little terrors!!! :shock:

Escaping, breaking cages, tormenting chinchillas, stealing food, opening the bin, pulling over the hay bag and peeing on it, chewing wires, ohh the list goes on!

:lol:

Think they will be moving outside next year.....

Izzy and Raven are perfect. well.. almost. Izzy still needs to master being litter-trained (he used to be about a year and a half ago). They don't chew except when they don't have any food. (if I forget to add more food before I go to bed)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Im afraid he may become a terror when he finally gets bonded to my girls!

*now having second thoughts about allowing him to have 2 women*

I actually thought of Scamp as I wrote this Tamsin :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Im afraid he may become a terror when he finally gets bonded to my girls!

*now having second thoughts about allowing him to have 2 women*

I actually thought of Scamp as I wrote this Tamsin :lol:

Dont do it lol!!!!

The women are bad news!!!

ooooh rub it in that some of us will find 666 tattood on our buns if we dared to look for it :shock::shock:

ooooh rub it in that some of us will find 666 tattood on our buns if we dared to look for it :shock::shock:

Awwww! :lol::lol::lol:

If its any consolation Dallas and Bessie have trashed my garden and im sure there may be some 6's in that fur! :lol:

She's not perfect, but Lucifer comes running when you call her :love: and follows you around, especially to the kitchen :lol::lol:

Hmmmm...maybe I better adopt another male and have 3 pairs instead!:shock:

Lol!...Maybe!

I thought oh yes pair him up, as at old house he lived in living room, but at new house he lives in attic...so paired him up so he wasnt lonely and well yeah.......as i said the list goes on!!! lol

Love them to bits though!!

xx

Nope!!! Having 15 indoor bunnies I could do with a few 'angels'! :lol::lol::lol:

I admire 15 house buns!!!

I have two soon to be three.

Although apparently if Oscar and Jasmine carry on there going out, according to the OH lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

She's not perfect, but Lucifer comes running when you call her :love: and follows you around, especially to the kitchen :lol::lol:

Aw Phe does that too :love: He is so sweet, soon as I come down in the morning he comes out the living room and follows me to the kitchen and just sits next to me whereever I go until I give him some veg :love:

i must admit now alvin is over his terrible teens i can now go upstairs for 10 mins without coming down to a patch of missing wallpaper :lol::lol::lol:

think thats as perfect as ill get out of these pair :lol::lol::lol:

Lol!...Maybe!

I thought oh yes pair him up, as at old house he lived in living room, but at new house he lives in attic...so paired him up so he wasnt lonely and well yeah.......as i said the list goes on!!! lol

Love them to bits though!!

xx

:lol: Im now dreading it! :lol:

Back