• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

was there ever something lovely & suprising ur rabbit done

Sarahd

Young Bun
hello, was there ever something lovely & suprising ur rabbit done, something u felt happy ur rabbit done? :D

When Charlie saw my hamster for the first time, he came over and sniffed Rocco gently and when Rocco tried to jump on his head he just let him. They love eachother :love:

when Misty escaped from my garden and found his way home! :shock: apparently he'd been in 3 of my neighbours gardens that i know of anyway :shock: lucky theres no dogs in my street now! but its great knowing that he knew where he lived :love: ive now had to just stick with the runs instead of letting them free range now that i know they can sqeeze through the little gaps in the fence!

when Lilli-Mai got out i spent a good half an hour chasing her up and down the road and chasing her around all my neighbours gardens :oops: she really liked the neglected garden in my street the grass is as high as me must say she totally dissapeared when she went into that!

yes yes! when i came down in the morning and found my girls had bonded themselves over night :love:

He He that made me laugh. My bunnies also bonded themselves after my new arrival jumped over the divide to be with my female bunny. I found them snuggled up together in the dog basket in her hutch.

I was very lucky it could of easily gone the other way.

xx

when Misty escaped from my garden and found his way home! :shock: apparently he'd been in 3 of my neighbours gardens that i know of anyway :shock: lucky theres no dogs in my street now! but its great knowing that he knew where he lived :love: ive now had to just stick with the runs instead of letting them free range now that i know they can sqeeze through the little gaps in the fence!

when Lilli-Mai got out i spent a good half an hour chasing her up and down the road and chasing her around all my neighbours gardens :oops: she really liked the neglected garden in my street the grass is as high as me must say she totally dissapeared when she went into that!

my rabbits too know there way, i let them out of the yard & they run around freely in a very big yard with a school in there too, they can go out onto the road but they always come back to the yard & cage were they stay, i dont realy even know if they go on the road but they always around, theres lots of hiding places for when dogs come, they come to eat & hop around their cage & go out again, they know whats home:D. and its easy to get them back in, we just call them & they chase us to the yard, & sometimes if they dont chase us we just clap and kind of walk after them so they go into the yard.:wave::D:)

Last edited:
He He that made me laugh. My bunnies also bonded themselves after my new arrival jumped over the divide to be with my female bunny. I found them snuggled up together in the dog basket in her hutch.

xx

same- two rather dominant females :lol: I hate to think what could of happened :shock:

im easily pleased... happy flops make me melt....

pearl is such a nervous gal that when she happy flops i know she loves her life :love::love::love::love:

alvin has always been so relaxed so i expect it from him :lol:

I had a guy called Flash and he was so in tune with me. I have severe mental health problems and when I have been really in crisis from them he used to come and sit with me and stop me from doing something stupid. His son Sky does the same even now. It shows that they are aware of our feelings, and are aware enough to keep me compnay in my real hours of need. That alone puts them higher up my friend list than any person because no living person has given a damn when I feel that awful, and yet the buns do, and the come for a snuggle and for some company.

good

good posts everyone:D
here's my suprising thing: i was cleaning my rabbits cage once & the rabbits were hopping outside the cage, i put a handfull of clean hay in their hutch, it was still in a lump & not level around the cage, i turned around to talk to someone & my male rabbit came in the cage & levelled the hay with his paws all around the cage so neatly that i didnt even have to touch the hay again:lol::lol::lol: & he did the back of the cage were it still needed to get level, the front was done already so he knew he didnt need to do the front:lol:I was so suprised & happy too!:D:D:D:wave:

Lola makes me smile at most of her antics. Her unexpected arrival in my life has brought some big smiles to my life but I dont think she has done anything out of the ordinary. Things that do make me smile though are.

When she is pootling around the front room and has a big piece of hay stuck to her bum.

Ripping around the garden in the wind with her mane blowing.

The sheer concentration she has on her face when having a "number 2" :D

xx

dora and arthur did that too.. their first meeting wa at his hutch where she lept out of my arms in with him and licked him...then i seperated them when we got ihome as he was very humpy adn thought i will bond tehm after he is neuterd... then i came downstairs to find he ahd jumped 3f tto be with her snuggled up munching grass together worried about night time i treid to put them in seperatly but he folled her into her hutch and i tried to get him out adn she growled and bit me.... she wanted him to stay they have been firm freinds since and he follows her everywhere thankfulyl she was already speyed at the time adn he is now neutered. iv done some difficult bondings in the past but safe to say this wasnt one of them!! x

Ha ha. I was just reading about your bun spreading the hay and remembered some Sky did. They have a fleecy blanket in their cage and I put it in all smooth. When I went to bed he had scrabbled it all around and made a mess, by the time I woek up in the morning he had done his best to smooth it back out and was lying on it. It was so cute.

My Alice suffers with a dirty bottom bless her, so I have to wash it regularly for her. Whenever I've done it for her she always licks my nose as if to say 'thank you for sorting me out mummy!' :love:

I once watched Lavender digging a big hole. She amazed me by turning around to face the pile of dirt she had created (by pushing it through her back legs) and pushing it out of the way with her front paws, it just looked such a human thing to do. I was gob smacked by her skill.

Rabswood

When my handsome boy Frank was feeling under the weather, my other handsome boy Duncan never left his side. He came to the vets with him and then when we got back he just laid by his side. He knew there wasn't something quite right x

im easily pleased... happy flops make me melt....

pearl is such a nervous gal that when she happy flops i know she loves her life :love::love::love::love:

alvin has always been so relaxed so i expect it from him :lol:

Me too!! I'm easily pleased! Binkies do it for me every time!!!! :lol: :love:

Back