• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An evening in the life of Lola! Pic heavy

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Having a little sleep with her boyfriend Teddy Tum Tums :D Spot the bunny!
102_0385.jpg

Woken up by the rattle of Excel pellets. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwn.
102_0388.jpg

Heads out for a pootle about!
102_0390.jpg

Please chase me!
102_0391.jpg

Do I have to?
102_0392-1.jpg

Last edited:
Ahhhh what brilliant pictures that first one made me smile.. Lola is adorable. I have a lionhead called poppy and shes hard work.

Awwwww Lola you are one truly scrummy bunny!!!! :love::love::love:

Right then goes off to look at calendar to see when I can fit in a bunny napping session :lol:

She loves Teddy! She scoffed his nose but spends hours grooming his left arm - the quicker we get her a husband the better - she gets speyed next week!

My heart tweaks when they sleep like that - it looks so sweet!

hehehe!!!!
thats sooooooooo cute!!!!

my ickle pickle has many a bunny toy friends, shes always giving lovin's and kisses too!!! and i hate to say abit toooo much :censored: lovin's sometimes!!!
ickle pickle!!! your a lady!!!! stop it at once!!!:lol:

can i ask, where did you get your hay rack from???
i want one like it for my ickle love machine!!

xx

hehehe!!!!
thats sooooooooo cute!!!!

my ickle pickle has many a bunny toy friends, shes always giving lovin's and kisses too!!! and i hate to say abit toooo much :censored: lovin's sometimes!!!
ickle pickle!!! your a lady!!!! stop it at once!!!:lol:

can i ask, where did you get your hay rack from???
i want one like it for my ickle love machine!!

xx

I got it off Ebay for about £3. Lola loves to take it off and rag it around in the cage when I wont wake up though!

I got it off Ebay for about £3. Lola loves to take it off and rag it around in the cage when I wont wake up though!

thanks hun!!!

i wish my ickle pickle was as cute as your gorgeous lola!!!!

shes adorable!!!!

she looks soooooo girlie and sweet!!!
pickles is my ickle ugly bug!!!!
but i wouldn't change a thing about her!!!!!

my boyfriend went and chose her for me, 2 days before i told him i didn't want a bunny, he came back with the ugliest ginger baby bunny i ever did see!!!!hehehe!!:lol:
she was a "making up present" after we had a huge argument!!
the best present he has ever got me!!:thumb:

that was 1 and a half years ago, and now we are inseperable!!!
shes my bestest ickle friend ever!!!:love:

so what kinda hubbie are you getting for the lovely lola???

how old is she??

xxx

Lola - girlie and sweet! HA HA I wish! She humps the poor elderly cats - rips around them - stomps and tantrums - rips wallpaper, eats phone chargers, wires, lap top cables, pinches chocolate wrappers and is a bad ass bunny!

She is nearly 6 months soon and is getting speyed so then will look for a hubby. Not bothered really what type, just the same size or smaller would be nice. Love the name "ickle pickle" :love:

Lola - girlie and sweet! HA HA I wish! She humps the poor elderly cats - rips around them - stomps and tantrums - rips wallpaper, eats phone chargers, wires, lap top cables, pinches chocolate wrappers and is a bad ass bunny!

You would never guess, she looks like butter wouldn't melt! :lol:

de ja vous????
are you talking about lola or pickle????

dont even get me started on her very,VERY naughty behaviour!!!!:evil:
she is one destructive bunny!!!
my lap top cable has about a ton of sellotape all along it where shes been!!!
i dont recall how many phone chargers shes been through!!!

and how many times she "tricked" us thinking theres a problem with the bt landline!!!! no, just pickle!!! taking out her ginger/red headed temper!!!!

i take her with me to visit my mums, my boyfriends mums and other familys houses and oh my god pickles plays up!!!
infact she doesn't care where she is!!!

she has eaten and torn furniture, tables wall paper, carpets, rugs, skirting board, lino,cupboards, drawers,books,ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

she has eaten plastic bags, my hair, my clothes ,my bags my SHOES AND BOOTS, :no:THE ICKLE WITCH KNOWS I LOVE MY SHOES AND BOOTS!!!
but she will not touch anything, ANYTHING of her daddys stuff!!!!
he finds this highly amusing!!!!:censored:
i sometimes ,on purpose leave his stuff around for her,but nope....... she will kiss daddys stuff but thats it!!

she swipes food out of your hand, or mouth, and does a runner!!!!
she is indeed a nightmare at times!!

i swear she has 666 :evil:somewhere under her ginger little furry head!!!!

awh i love lola! :love:
butter wouldnt melt! :angel: :lol: x
Pebble looks like butter wouldnt melt.... but its just an act! :lol:
Pebble is going into be spayed on monday!! :D Shes comeing inside later, i just need to get her a new litter tray first x

OMG i love her:love::love::love::love:
She looks like she could get up to all sorts alright-has that glint in her eye:lol:
She reminds me of my boy Blizzard who is 6 months also and going for his 'job' next week:shock:
Its a pity i live so far away because they could have had play -overs:lol: i think they would have looked soo sweet together.
Let us know how her op goes.
Liz x
DSCF2242.jpg

Blizzard x.

Back