• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny update and more!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Some of you know I've been in the process of moving house and some of you also know that I was in the process of getting a fourth bunny! A wife for Mo man.

Well we are in the house now (sort of!) just got a few bits to move out and evidence of bunnies to cover up! But the great news is that all bunnies are back! Barney and Roxy have taken their rightful place as Lord and Lady of the manor and Mo and Kizzy are in a six foot hutch with 6x4 run attached which they have access to all day. I'd hoped to get them in a shed but it was just too much with the house aswell. Hopefully they will have that soon though, maybe next year.

Part of the deal was that James got to rename Kizzy. There is nothing wrong with that name and Jill I'm sorry for renaming another! Four for four hey! BUT Kizzy was the name of his sisters dog which almost killed their cat-it didn't happen long ago so we thought it would be a bit insensitive. James has renamed her Mist which suits her very well I think.

I'm lucking forward to getting to know her when things are more settled but for now she seems happy cozying upto her Mo.

This is a lovely "happily ever after" for Mo as he has lived alone all his 4 year old life apart from a brief time with Barney and Roxy.

Thank you so much to Jill and huge thanks to Amy for having Mo and Mist so long ans for bonding them. Thanks to Faye's little boy for looking after Barney and Roxy so well too :D

Sorry its so long and no pictures, will have to sort some soon!

Aww thats fantastic :D:D Mist is a great name. Hope to see piccies very soon :D

Its nice isn't it, but surprisingly hard to say in conjunction with Mo! I'm dying to call her Misty but she keeps going "thats not my name, thats not my name." :lol:

Yes will do Jill. The big move is tomorrow so hopefully in the next week or so things will settle down.

Boy was I wrong! We moved in November and still in chaos!!!
I thought I'd give those who know/ remember me an update on me and my lovely honeybunnies.

Barney and Roxy are currently in the spare room-they have the full run of the room but as its significantly smaller than the room they used to be in there is ongoing protests. I have explained that some bunnies don't even get the space they have now to run around in but they aren't having any of it. Once down stairs is safe, they will be resuming their place at the centre of the house hold when I'm sure they'll be much happier. :D

Roxy is still fur pulling- I'm back at the vets later this week (forth time!)

Mo and Mist my lovely newly weds continue to be a source of great amusement. They are lovely together and are often huddled up with one grooming the other (they are mutual groomers). They are in a 6ft hutch with run at the moment but when the garden is sorted out (ie when we have one!) I will be sorting out a playhouse for them because they are both quite big.

Sorry there are still no pictures! I could draw them for you but I can't scan them in!

I'm actually having my kitchen fitted today so thats one thing off the huge list of things to do!

Isabel

Back