• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Libby......

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I brought the gorgeous Libby from a local sanctuary last Friday as a foster bun, as she has an abscess on the back of her neck that is being operated on tomorrow & she needed some extra TLC. She is adorable!!! Anyway my hubby has given in after much 'nagging' & agreed she can move in permanently. :D Good job really as I've bonded her with Mimi!!! :lol:

She was an unwanted child's pet :evil: The mother of the little boy who brought her in said she was too much of a burden!! Silly :evil:, how could 1 innocent little bun be such a burden. Libby is 3 1/2 years old & will be living a life of luxuory with her new found friend.

Anyway here is the 2 beautiful little girls, Mimi is the lionhead & Libby is the lionhead lop.

DSCF2394.jpg

Last edited:
What a gorgeous girl and of course an excellent choice of name (I have a Libby too but she's a shar-pei).

Mimi is lovely too.

What a gorgeous girl and of course an excellent choice of name (I have a Libby too but she's a shar-pei).

Mimi is lovely too.

Aw Libby says thank you so much - she likes the name Libby too, she says it makes her feel like a little 'hooman'! :lol: Mimi is such a cute fluffball & with such a lovely nature - she's got gorgeous blue eyes, which you can't really see on the pic :love:

Anyway my hubby has given in after much 'nagging' & agreed she can move in permanently. :D Good job really as I've bonded her with Mimi!!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Libby is absolutely gorgeous and as for the woman who gave her up because she thought she was too much of a burden...... :roll::roll::roll: to her.

I :love::love::love: Mimi's little white nose. :D

:lol::lol::lol:

Libby is absolutely gorgeous and as for the woman who gave her up because she thought she was too much of a burden...... :roll::roll::roll: to her.

I :love::love::love: Mimi's little white nose. :D

Thanks Karen & Cat. I know how could anyone think that one little bunny could be too much of a burden to look after? It's beyond me - I mean bless they don't deserve to be subjected to such an awful start in life! When she was brought into the sanctuary where I volunteer, Janet who runs the buns section said to her 'One bunny is a burden? You want to try having 10 buns like me or more like my friend - especially seeing as our bunnies have all come from environments like yours!!' . I was dead proud of Janet, as I couldn't do her job - I'd get locked up for giving them a piece of my mind :evil: Oh well her loss is our gain!

Everyone who sees Mimi thinks she's a guinea pig crossed with a koala bear! :lol:

Back