• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FOA Oscar and Polo!

capel

Warren Veteran
Thank you so much for your lovely letter. I was so impressed with your letter-writing skills that I showed it to Fliss, Tim ,Bournville and Milly and they are now worried that I might to send them all down to Auntie Jill's for rehoming in case I want to have some rabbits who are as literate as you two!! Although Tim and Fliss love their Aunty Jill , they wouldn't want to leave Bournville who is a bunny who doesn't like change. He's already hinted that he will chain himself to the bars of his run with some of the enormous strands of DF hay if needs be!!:lol:

lol i was just about to do a very similar thread! thankyou from both mum and i for our loverly thankyou cards we both recieved them. both polo and oscar were most welcome to the leaves we sent and we are glad it helped (i too was extreamly impressed with the writing) xx

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was all their own words honest!! Polo seems to be more literate than Oscar, therefore I assume that Jill must enrol all honeybunnies in some form of literacy classes before they can go off to a new home, just in case they need to write a letter.

Our bunnies are much cleverer than we give them credit for, just look at all the bunnies on here that write a daily blog!! :lol:

Back