• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello to all!

Ewa

New Kit
Hi, I have had rabbits my whole life and I currently have seven rabbits. I have had my rabbit Lint for 5yrs now. I got him as a 2week old baby along with 6 of his littermates. I bottle fed them and then rehomed all but my little ball of Lint. He is a English Angora, French Lop x.

I found my second rabbit Brodie wandering in the street near my house. Being a Mini Rex I new she was probably someones pet that had either gotten lost or had been purposely let out. I caught her and put up fliers but no one ever claimed her, so I kept her. Lint got booked in to get neutered right after I decided to keep Brodie. My nieces and nephews were over helping with my rabbits and someone let both out at the same time and they met through a pet gate.

The result was a litter of ten! I kept three and found good homes for the other 7. The three that I kept were Stevie, Joni and Sprocket. Out of the ten babies out of my Mini rex and Angora lop none were lops, seven had regular coats, and three were lionhead looking things.

Brodie, Lint, Stevie and Joni live in a heated hutch out in my yard year round, while Sprocket lives in the house. Sprocket has always hated it outside and doesn`t get along that well with her mom. So Sprock spends her days sleeping on the couch, chasing cats, and demanding treats and new toys!

I got two new rabbits a few days ago. They are three years old. I have not named them or gotten any pics of them yet but I will soon. There is a neutered male grey lop and a brown and white spayed female.

Well those are my rabbits. I hope to have plenty of great conversations with everyone on the site!!

Meg

Back