• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies!

Ewa

New Kit
I thought I would put a few pics of my bunnies for everyone to see. I have seven rabbits, five of which are related and two new rabbits I got two days ago.

I got Lint five years ago as a abandoned 2week old baby with 6 littermates. I had to bottle feed them and fell in love with Lint so I kept him and rehomed the other 6. Then 4 yrs ago I found Brodie in my neighbourhood. Brodie and Lint had a accidental meeting through a pet gate a week before Lint was due to be neutered. The result was three of my other rabbits Stevie, Joni, and Sprocket, along with 7 other babies. Everyone has since been spayed and neutered.

I was given two rabbits a couple days ago by a family that doesn't have time for them anymore. I have yet to name them or get any pics of them but I will soon. They are both spayed and neutered.

Lint, 5yr old neutered male English angora/French lop x
022.jpg

Brodie, 4yr old spayed female mini rex
033.jpg

Stevie, 3 yr old spayed female Brodie and Lint x
016.jpg

Joni, 3yr old spayed female Brodie and Lint x
024.jpg

Sprocket, 3yr old spayed female Brodie and Lint x
326.jpg

Brodie, Lint, Stevie, and Joni live in a heated hutch outside year round, while Sprocket lives in the house. She hates the great outdoors and much prefers the couch to the lawn!!

All of Lints siblings except one brother looked like lionheads so I guess thats where Sprock gets it from. There were two other babies Sprocks color, two agouti, one cream and grey, one cream with grey points, one grey, and one black with a white chest and nose! I swear I kept thinking someone snuck a few babies in from another litter. I couldn`t believe how different they all were. They ended up different sizes two. Stevie is almost 8lbs, Joni is 6lbs and Sprock is tiny like mom at 2.6lbs!!

lindt looks most indignant that he is described as a neutered male. in that picture!!! adn sprocket what beautiful eyes you have.. all the rest are gorgeous too xx

Lint looks so grumpy!

Thanks for sharing your lovely buns - had a **** day so it made me smile x x

The four that live together get on great! I have honestly never seen them fight but it helps that they are all related. After Lint had been neutered, two months later when the babies were around two months old, he got to move in with them. They have been together for three years now and other than Sprock they all get along. Sprock is a miserable little turd. She has such a bad attitude and hates her family. She attacks my cats, chases peoples feet, and has claimed most of the furniture. I think its funny though cause she likes me!!

I found a pic I have of one of the other babies Joplin. He was my other blue eyed baby. A friend of mine still has my little runt boy Jop.

These are my blue eyed babies Joplin, and Sprocket!

029.jpg

325.jpg

Back