• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Bunny

blaisey

Mama Doe
Earlier this week Flopsie seemed to be calming down a bit and would hop up for a nose rub and fuss but for the last two days he's been a little terror. Running away if we as much as move and as good as ignoring us. He'd also stopped chewing over the weekend but seems to have started again with vengance :?
All the time, running and binky-ing around I might add, as though he thinks it's quite funny :roll:

I've got little patience and he's driving me mad!

Earlier this week Flopsie seemed to be calming down a bit and would hop up for a nose rub and fuss but for the last two days he's been a little terror. Running away if we as much as move and as good as ignoring us. He'd also stopped chewing over the weekend but seems to have started again with vengance :?
All the time, running and binky-ing around I might add, as though he thinks it's quite funny :roll:

I've got little patience and he's driving me mad!

buy aplant mister... everytime he geos to chew spray him. obviously dont soak him its jsut the initial shock should get him to stop adn as buns dont like water he will hopefully quickly learn also if he isnt already neutered then getting him fixed adn giving a month for homrones to settle may help x

He's getting neutered in 3 weeks hopefully, he has to have his VHD vac next weekend first then a couple of weeks wait :)

Back