• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's too cold! We want to stay here, pleeeeease U/D For Harley!!

Hello Everyone

"Mummy, pleeeeeeeeease don't put us in our run Today. WE are soooo warm and cosy here."

"Now come on Eric and Ernie, time for breakfast and a bit of exercise. It will all be o.k."

100_2614.jpg

100_2611.jpg

100_2616.jpg

Last edited:
Hello

Not as much as I did - it was freezing this morning:evil: - could have had another half hour in bed!!!!:lol::lol:

Bet you if I did though, there would have been carnage in the hutch:lol::lol::lol:

Aww... bless them! They are all snuggly and warm, don't think I'd want to go out today either :lol: Especially with an alternative of a warm cosy bed and a friend to cuddle! :D

I've got 5 outdoor buns and the only one who wanted to come out was harley and he let himself out when i pushed the door too he pushed it open and jumped out he has been out since 8.30 :roll::lol:

Good Boy Harley :):)

How old are you?

Eric and Ernie haven't had the cold weather before, theyre only little (or should I say young!!! HArdly little!:lol::lol:)

HArley - do you like the picture of us on our "Harley"?:lol::lol::lol:

Good Boy Harley :):)

How old are you?

Eric and Ernie haven't had the cold weather before, theyre only little (or should I say young!!! HArdly little!:lol::lol:)

HArley - do you like the picture of us on our "Harley"?:lol::lol::lol:

:D I'm 7 months old and mum keeps saying it's to cold to be playing out but i love to play out :lol::love: Mum said when it gets colder i won't want to come out but i will but don't tell her that i will get my mamma to let me out :lol:

I love the picture but mum said i'm not to get any idea's what ever that means :lol:

Harley, you're little like us:)

We are having a new shed built and mummy says we can go in and out as we please during the day. That will be great fun!!:p:p:p:p

OOh go on - get a Harley tooo - we could all be the HAiry Bikers!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mum say's i'm not old enough yet :roll::lol: I have got to wait till i'm bigger i hope i've not got to get as big as my brother spot or i will be waiting for ever to get a harley and be a hairy biker :lol:

oh Harley

Our birthday is in March (so mummy says) so we are the same age as you - be a really good boy and give your mummy lots of nose rubs - she'll let you then won't she?;);)

Come on - be in our gang!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeease:p:p:p:p

Chipmunk found our Harley for us, she if she can find one for you too!!!:)

My birthday is the 4 th of march me and my brother will be 1 then so we will be big boys well spot is big now :shock: i think he has ate a elephant mum keeps saying he is a big boy and i'm her litle pumpkin :oops: i wish she wouldn't say things like that my brother laughs at me :roll:

We don't know our exact birthday,:( but Daddy hooman bought us to our forever home on 23rd May.:D
It was the hoomins 5th Wedding anniversary and since that's wood, he bought her a hutch - and us 2.:lol::lol::lol:
It's the best Anniv present she'll ever get!!:lol::lol::lol:

As for the names. Well...............
Oh we know how you feel!!:evil:

Mummy calls us lots of silly names........

Ernie bernie!!! What's that all about?:roll:

Boysie woysies!!!:shock:

Eric little monster (I'm not):(
Little Monkeys - we're rabbits

Every night it's "hello my little boys" and it's such a high voice too:shock:

But we're big boys.

It's soooooooooooo embarrasing

Especailly as the hooman next door (she has a name for him too - Uncle Owen) can hear her.

Hi eric and ernie :wave: i have spoken to my mummy and she said i will have to wait and see what santa brings me :roll: she keeps saying i'm getting a girlfriend now i'm not sure what a girlfriend is but i'm not sure if i want one or not :?

Harley

Yahhhh HArley:wave::wave:
We've heard that girlfrends are good. Lots of boys on here have them and they have lots of fun. We think you should be very excited:p:p:p:p

- we've not got one though:(:(:(

Mummy says we're just fine as we are thank you. (But we think she wants us to have more friends really, but we give her the runaround:lol::lol::lol: so she doesn;t have anymore time for more furry friends.:(:(

But we have a HArley and that's greast fun:lol::lol::lol:

P.S who is Santa and is he bringing us something??:?:?

:wave: I have asked my mummy who santa is and she said he is a big fat man in a red suit :shock: that come's at christmas now mummy said everybun will get prezzies if there good but there are some buns that won't get anything like the naughty buns or the buns who don't have a nice mummy or daddy:( . So you must make sure you are VERY GOOD and not keep giving your mummy he run around:lol: . I think you should write to santa and see if he will bring you both girlfriend if there as good as all the other buns say they are :p

Hi Harley:wave::wave:

oooooohhh - Santa sounds scarey, but we guess if he brings presents he must be o.k

Do you mean that there are rabbits out there, who nobody loves? :cry: (runs to ask mummy)

OH no,:shock::shock: she says it's true and she said that she would love to give them all a forever home, but she can't at the moment:(:(

We will try and be good, but it's hard when you're a biker rebble. (we have our reputation to live upto you know:lol::lol:)

Just to let you know, (ssshhhhhh t's a big secret ) But mummy started a thread about LOLA on RC

We love Lola and we want her to choose us as her husbans (not really, but we want her to like us bestest)

Quick, go and put your name down, cos you're fab too and she might love you as well.....

:wave: hi my mummy has put a pic of me on here :roll: she said do you think lola will like me :D

IMG_1341.jpg

Unfortunately there are loads of bunnies without mummys and daddys and some have hoomuns who don't care about them aswell :( i'm glad i've got a mummy and a mamma :D

harley xx

ooooooooooohh Harley

You are a big and handsome boy.:p:p:p

We're sure Lola will Like you.:love::love::love::love:

The competitions hotting up - who will she choose?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

GO to RC and see the thread Harley, we've already lost Tyson - he prefers the garden...:lol::lol::lol:

Back