• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Activity Tunnel

Lu_x

Mama Doe
I bought Josie a 'Boredom Breaker, Activity Tunnel', and it's been a huge success! She loves it! She spends ages running up and down it and rolling in it! When she tires herself out with all the running, hopping and skidding around she sleeps in it!

I'm thinking of getting more to attach to it, it's got 3 holes and velcro to join on tunnels; I've got the space and I just know she'll love it!

Anyway, I highly recommend it! :D

I bought Josie a 'Boredom Breaker, Activity Tunnel', and it's been a huge success! She loves it! She spends ages running up and down it and rolling in it! When she tires herself out with all the running, hopping and skidding around she sleeps in it!

I'm thinking of getting more to attach to it, it's got 3 holes and velcro to join on tunnels; I've got the space and I just know she'll love it!

Anyway, I highly recommend it! :D

i have one and while mine have never chewed it and think its great fun not long back ther was a post about someone whos rabbits had chewed off the canvass palstic covering adn left the metal sharp bits sticking out and became dangerous so just keep an eye that bun doesnt chew off the covering... mine have never had a problem with it tho :)

We've got them here and the buns love them, we've just bought the pop up tents to go with them, on offer at the moment 2 for a tenner in P@H

Thanks for that tip Bunlover! I'll keep a close eye on it! Josie is quite good for not chewing the things she loves! Things I love on the other hand :lol:

I've seen the two for ten pounds offer too, I think I might go for it too! Do the tents have a little fleece bottom? I couldn't see through the packaging properly! :?

i have one and while mine have never chewed it and think its great fun not long back ther was a post about someone whos rabbits had chewed off the canvass palstic covering adn left the metal sharp bits sticking out and became dangerous so just keep an eye that bun doesnt chew off the covering... mine have never had a problem with it tho :)

That was meee and my naughty buns, just keep an eye if yours do chew the metal edges done stick out and cut them. I think less naughty bunns would be ok though :roll:

we got 10 from Netto for 3.99 each and the bunnies love them, some got demolished though but we have 8 still left after the summer and they wash well in the washer:D

We have an Activity Tunnel that we bought off a member on here.

Its FAB for putting behind the sofa so Lola can run up and down in it and NOT chew the wallpaper!

I fot 2 fab pop up tents with a huge tunnel off Ebay for £8.

Back