• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit runs

George&dillon

Mama Doe
can anyone recommend anywhere that do rabbit runs, at the moment we have a 6ftx6ft but would like it bigger, bigger the better i say but i can't seem to find them, if i have to collect i'd have to get a folding one aswell, or would it be better to make one if so what is the best materials to use or am i best sticking with wood & wire ones ;)

Albany pets do a 5ft by 6ft, I bought it in Wednesday, paid for it Wed night, and it was attempted delivery this afternoon!

there is also a 8ft by 4ft on on there too, different seller though.

alternatively put an ad on the free sites advertising for a carpenter/ joiner. I did and Im getting a 6ft double hutch for half retail price.

Thanks i did put an advert out but no-ones got back to me, well i tell a lie one did but never got back to me with a quote :( a guy has offered me some wood & bricks if i need them ;) i'll try the sites.

Back