• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thought I was loosing her yesterday

chloaster

Warren Veteran
My boss girlie Shadow was not herself yesterday. We adopted her from the RSPCA over 2years ago, she was a stray so we have no idea how old she is but yesterday she just came across all tired, seperating herself from the rest of the group and although she didn't seem physically ill she just seemed well tired. She didn't want any dinner and we did wonder if she was on her way to the bridge. Today she is back to her normal self, and has happily chomped down her brekkie with the rest of them. Here she is the gorgeous Shadow.

CIMG0779.jpg

CIMG0784.jpg

Oh Chloe, Shadow is absolutely beautiful!!! Look at her long locks :D. Hope she doing a lot better today - sending her lots of vibes & a big nose rub xx

Oh gosh! hope she is OK, she is beautiful Chloe, perhaps she just had an off day?

Thanks guys! :D I am hoping it was just an off day although I do have to be honest with myself about her; she is definately slower and less bossy than she used to be ....

Thanks guys! :D I am hoping it was just an off day although I do have to be honest with myself about her; she is definately slower and less bossy than she used to be ....

Perhaps she's just taking "time out" to spend more time eating grass like certain politicians recently! It's a hard life being the boss of 15 bunnies.

Back