• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Up to date piccies of my bunny brood - pic heavy!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I've not posted any pics of my bunny brood for a while & we've recently had some new additions, so I thought I share some new piccies with you - hope you like them.

Jemima before she became ill this week - what do you mean you don't want me to sit in my dad's chair?

DSCF1992.jpg

No I am not sharing my grass!!!

DSCF2067.jpg

Benji (mini lop) & Bracken (silver fox) - Bracken lost her husbun Barney earlier in the summer & Benji was rescued - we believe he's about 6

DSCF2387.jpg

Harry (chinchilla) & Ruby (black lionhead) - these two are smitten with each other!

DSCF2386.jpg

Toby - Jemima's new rescued husbun - he's says Jem thinks I'm soooooooo handsome!!

DSCF2382.jpg

Minnie!!! She's only about 3lbs & so diddy!!! We rescued her to be Teddy's wifelet.

DSCF2173.jpg

Teddy Munchkin - Minnie's husbun who's definitely under her paw!!

DSCF2177.jpg

Alice (dwarf lop) & Wilson (lionhead) - the original lurvvvvve buns!!! Never far from each other.

DSCF2141.jpg

Oscar (agouti), Amber (dutch) & Ollie (black & white lionhead) - happy little trio, but Amber rules the boys with an iron paw!!

DSCF2384.jpg

Finally Mimi (lionhead) & Libby (lionehead lop) - Libby is currently here as a foster bun, as she's having an abscess removed on Friday. However, think hubby's given in to letting her stay, as I've bonded her with Mimi ;)

DSCF2394.jpg

Sorry it's pic heavy but having so many buns, means a lot of pics!!

PS sorry pics are so big, I didn't know how to make them smaller :oops:

Last edited:
Your bunnies are all adorable I really enjoyed looking at your pics. Jemima is huge she is lovely.

How do you find room for all these bunnies? they all look very spoilt :love:

I loved looking at all your photos and your bunnies are truly beautiful and look very content:love::love::love::love:
I love the one of Jemima on the chair:lol:
Liz

Thanks Channy, Teddy is really cute & adorable. He's a little devil though because any chance he can he chases Jemima round the garden! :shock:

Your bunnies are all adorable I really enjoyed looking at your pics. Jemima is huge she is lovely.

How do you find room for all these bunnies? they all look very spoilt :love:

Thanks bunsmum - unfortunately Jemima is poorly at the moment, as she's recovering from an emergency spey she had done on Monday (there's another thread on RU about her) - so she's lost quite a bit of weight, but we're keeping everything crossed she will be ok.

Our bunnies are very spoilt!! My hubby says I treat them like babies - well to me they are my babies! :D They are all inside for the winter now - Jemima normally lives in the kitchen & Toby will move in with her when she recovers from her op. At the moment she's in the spare room where it's quieter to get better & Toby is keeping her bed warm in the kitchen. Alice & Wilson live in the back half of the dining room which is penned off with a baby pen. Libby & Mimi also have a big baby pen in the other half of the dining. We got rid of some furniture to fit them in :shock::lol:

We've also kitted out the loft room for the rest of the buns & it is split into 4 pens - the room is approximately 16ft x 11ft, with cupboards in the eves of the roof, that make lovely beds for the bunnies to sleep in. They've got loads of natural light up there from velux windows - they love it & think it's their bunny penthouse! :lol::lol::lol: The loft was converted when we moved in a few years ago & up to this year was just full of stuff we didn't use - so we cleared it out & did up for the bunnies.

When the warmer weather starts again, some of them will move back outside & share a big playhouse & aviary, others will be in hutches with runs on. Some the buns sleep inside during the day & have the run of the rest of the garden when we're in.

I loved looking at all your photos and your bunnies are truly beautiful and look very content:love::love::love::love:
I love the one of Jemima on the chair:lol:
Liz

Thanks Liz - she's a real madam I can tell you. Definitely the boss of the house over the rest of the buns, the cats & us!!! :lol::lol::lol: The vets have found her quite a challenge this week when she was poorly, because even though she wasn't well - she was still being a stroppy girl! :lol:

Awwww what lovely buns!!! :love:

There all gorgeous! I love how its always the girls who rule the men!!! However inside my house, im sad to say that Oscar is boss over Jasmine! lol

Hope Jemima continues to do well.

I like Amber, Wilson and Jemima....

bunny-nap in place me thinks;)

xxx

Awwww what lovely buns!!! :love:

There all gorgeous! I love how its always the girls who rule the men!!! However inside my house, im sad to say that Oscar is boss over Jasmine! lol

Hope Jemima continues to do well.

I like Amber, Wilson and Jemima....

bunny-nap in place me thinks;)

xxx

:shock: Right bunnies you've got to tell me if anyone comes to try to bunny nap you :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Nat, just seen Tommy & Petra together, they are wonderful - bless em, hope they will be really happy together xx

:shock: Right bunnies you've got to tell me if anyone comes to try to bunny nap you :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Nat, just seen Tommy & Petra together, they are wonderful - bless em, hope they will be really happy together xx

Hhaha.
Aww i know there doing okay! Just Petra is a little quieter, Tommy is over the moon, binkying around lol. Petra is making strange noises but im sure she is just warning him!

xx

Hhaha.
Aww i know there doing okay! Just Petra is a little quieter, Tommy is over the moon, binkying around lol. Petra is making strange noises but im sure she is just warning him!

xx

I'm sure that's all it will be - a few of ours have made funny noises when we've bonded them. Amber made some really strange squeeky noises when we bonded her - but calmed down once the boys had sucumbed to her :shock::lol::lol:

I'm sure that's all it will be - a few of ours have made funny noises when we've bonded them. Amber made some really strange squeeky noises when we bonded her - but calmed down once the boys had sucumbed to her :shock::lol::lol:

So im not alone then...?
Tommy was humping her a fair bit, but since shes been making these noises hes backed off from her.

xx

Oh i really hope that Jemima gets well soon. I love to hear that she was stroppy in the vets even if poorly because it means she's real fiesty and hopefully that will stand to her on her recovery:angel:
By the sounds of your bunny penthouse all the buns will be putting in a pretty luxurious winter:mrgreen:
What lucky bunnies they are!!!
Im glad that other people give over their houses to their bunsters as im heading in that direction myself lately.
Its totally worth it though:D
Sending massive get well vibes to Jemima:love:
Liz.

Oh i really hope that Jemima gets well soon. I love to hear that she was stroppy in the vets even if poorly because it means she's real fiesty and hopefully that will stand to her on her recovery:angel:
By the sounds of your bunny penthouse all the buns will be putting in a pretty luxurious winter:mrgreen:
What lucky bunnies they are!!!
Im glad that other people give over their houses to their bunsters as im heading in that direction myself lately.
Its totally worth it though:D
Sending massive get well vibes to Jemima:love:
Liz.

The bunnies love it up in our loft - mind you I do too!! Quite often at night I'll go & sit upstairs with them with a glass of wine & just chill out :D. I must admit I love having my bunsters in the house - they enrich our lives so much, I just want to spend as much time as possible with them. Would love to see piccies of your bunsters Liz - have you posted any on RU?

I've told Jemima everyone keeps sending her vibes & she says thank you very much. I couldn't sleep for thinking about my beautiful girl, so am sat in our spare room with her as I type. She's wolfing her food down at the moment - thank goodness, so hoping each day she'll get a little stronger. It was really funny when we picked her up from the emergency vets as they said she was the most challenging bunny they'd treated in a long while!! Especially after she bit one of the nurses & took her drip out twice :shock::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Cornish Teasle & Lspacehopper - our bunnies say thank you for the lovely comments, they really appreciate them :D

So im not alone then...?
Tommy was humping her a fair bit, but since shes been making these noises hes backed off from her.

xx

No you're not alone Nat - it didn't take them long to settle down - I think it's their way of saying 'Look hubby just stop pestering me & we'll get along fine!!'. Us women eh?? :lol::lol::lol:

Hi again:wave:
So glad to hear that Jemima is so fiesty-you will have to post more pics of her as she recovers (i am full sure that she will be even better than before:D) All those vibes are being sent again as they must be working for her. Keep us up to date on her recovery :)

Yes i have posted some of my bunnies on here about 2 weeks ago or so and also some of my chinchillas and only 2 days ago posted some pics of my 4 week old babies that were the result of a rescue but they are so very cute im glad they came and am keeping 2:roll:- the other 2 going to a very good home.
Think i'll end up bilding an extension next to house them all:lol:
Love the idea of the glass of wine while i watch them though so you never know eh:lol:

Oh Liz just been looking at all your bunnies & furries - my goodness how cute are they! I think you should go for any extension to your house & make your own bunny room :D. I've told my hubby I'd like a tv putting up in the loft with our buns, so I can't sit & watch tv with them - I've already put a couple of wicker chairs up there - so it would be perfect! :lol:

Think the vibes for Jemima are definitely working, she has seems to be getting stronger each day - I'm so hoping it won't be too much longer before she's back to herself - albeit a little less hormonal :lol::lol::lol: She say's thank you for thinking about her, she really appreciates it - will post some more pics of her soon, hopefully when I've managed to bond her with her new husbun Toby,

Denise

Benji (mini lop) & Bracken (silver fox) - Bracken lost her husbun Barney earlier in the summer & Benji was rescued - we believe he's about 6

DSCF2387.jpg

Awww, apart from Bracken's uppy ears, that could be Alfie and Bubbles. :love::love::love: My 6 year old even saw it and thought it was them. :lol: You have lots of gorgeous bunnies. :D

Awww, apart from Bracken's uppy ears, that could be Alfie and Bubbles. :love::love::love: My 6 year old even saw it and thought it was them. :lol: You have lots of gorgeous bunnies. :D

Thanks Karen, it could couldn't it! They do say everyone has a double, maybe it applies to bunnies as well :lol::love:

Back