• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back from Bunny Boarding!!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Well... after all the worry about leaving Ronnie in boarding he was absolutely fine!! Dropped him off early monday morning and collected him today. When i got there Jo was fussing him, i went to stroke him and he ran over to Jo :? Think he wanted to stay :lol: Since ive bought him home hes in such a mood :roll:

Thing was, at the bunnery he was in a carpeted hutch and he hadnt chewed it at all :shock: :shock: Hes such a naughty boy at home!

If anyone from round here needs bunny boarding, i would highly reccommend her :D :D She even texted me whilst i was away to let me know how he was :oops:

Thanks to all the people who reccommended the Bunnery to me :) xXxXx

When i take mine to Holidayhutches they don,t want to come home:shock::lol::lol:
Taking my piggies this time too and i bet they will be the same:roll::lol::lol:

When i take mine to Holidayhutches they don,t want to come home:shock::lol::lol:
Taking my piggies this time too and i bet they will be the same:roll::lol::lol:

I felt awful!! Jo said it happens alot :roll: :lol: He loved the cage there, it was massive!! At least next time i wont be worried :) :lol: xXx

At least if it all gets too much for you and you need a break form him you can turf him out into there :lol:

At least if it all gets too much for you and you need a break form him you can turf him out into there :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: If it was upto Dan he'd be heading back there now!! Hes eating the door now! :lol: :oops:

Mind you we shouldnt laugh as i bet people do it :shock: :?

xXx

What is it with them eating the house :? At least you can hide away in the bedroom and pretend you know nothing of his naughty actions :lol:

What is it with them eating the house :? At least you can hide away in the bedroom and pretend you know nothing of his naughty actions :lol:

Getting sick of hearing my name being called :roll: :oops: When we first had him he had full run of the house... not anymore!! Hes restricted to the lounge as hes trashed the place!! Naughty Ronnie. Hope Reggie isnt the same :lol:

Glad he enjoyed it - told you Jo was great! The Bunnery Staffs comes highly recommended from all my bunnies and guineas too :) :)

Glad he enjoyed it - told you Jo was great! The Bunnery Staffs comes highly recommended from all my bunnies and guineas too :) :)

Were your ears burning today Abi?? :lol: :oops:

Was speaking to Jo about RU, and she mentioned you :D :D She was telling me about when your bun was poorly while staying with her :( Poor bun. I'd trust her totally though with our buns :D xXx

Were your ears burning today Abi?? :lol: :oops:

Was speaking to Jo about RU, and she mentioned you :D :D She was telling me about when your bun was poorly while staying with her :( Poor bun. I'd trust her totally though with our buns :D xXx

Nope, ears not burning :oops: :lol: Yep, Hoops was poorly whilst we were away in the summer but Jo looked after her as if she were one of her own :) Agree, completely trust her with the buns :D x

Back