• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Might Be Let Down Again! Help1

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
spoke to pet shop today they said not to get my hopes up for the delivery of my 1.5 metre indoor bunny house. i thought it was made by trixie but i'm told it's made by select. this will be the second time that i've been let down, i'm desperate for lollybebunny:love: to get his new house. does anyone know where i can get one of these houses?

desperate bunny mummy needs help!

emily xx

Do you know whether they can't get it because they can't make up a minimum order to their supplier or whether they are having supplier/manufacturing problems!? If it's the second you may struggle to get it from anywhere for a while! :(

the lady at the shop gave the impression that all orders were delayed as she said that the supplier had promised an order delivery last week, but it hadn't arrived!

i wonder if i'm being taken for a ride, i have not paid a deposit (although i offered) you'd think that if i'm paying 90 quid that they would make the effort!!

Lollybe is not unhappy, being a house bun he spends alot of time lounging/loafing around the living room, it's when i'm not at home that bothers me, he's stuck in a baby bun house only 1 metre long.!!

For £90 you could build your own using NIC cubes.

They're relatively inexpensive and you can customise them however you want :)

why not get a dog crate48 inch off ebay i got mine for £15 and you can add levels to it and buy a cheap puppy pen to add a run to it or allow free range in a bunny proofed room x

Back