• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Bales in Norfolk

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone buy hay bales in Norfolk? I got a decent one quite a few months ago now and nearly at the end. The farm i got it from didnt have many so dont know where to go now.
I can go anywhere near to Norwich, Gt Yarmouth or Aylsham... anyone able to suggest anywhere?

I am now getting mine from the scrap car place in coltishall (I think its called Jordans). They have a barn up the top behind the scrap cars and have lovely green rye grass hay for £3.75 a bale :D

Yep, thanks here too. There is very little about in Gt Yarmouth area.
Nice to see the East Anglians online... not many of us about!!!

Or is there?

Or is there?

I'm from Norfolk but I am at uni in Derby! I'll call my mum and ask where she gets her hay from for her guineas! By friend used to go somewhere near Kings Lynn? x

Or is there?

There are a fair few on here from norfolk aswell as the rest of east anglia :D
My parents are in Gorleston so i go that way quite a bit :D

Sorry to go off topic, but Diddean, your lionheads are so stunning! :love:

aawww thanks :D Took them to the vets yesterday for their myxi and all the receptionists and staff were oohing an aaahing at them :lol::lol: They all send fluffy snuggles:D

aawww thanks Josie! :D
Just changed the pics in my signature. Nala's photo isn't her best though.. might have to change it again

*is from East Anglia* Just not Norfolk. Seen a few people about on here from around this area, and a LOT from Essex (which is very close to me).

yup another East Anglian here:wave: I'm in the kingdom of Essex tho! I wonder if Essex bunnies have the same stigma attached to them in bunny world as us Essex humans do :lol:

yup another East Anglian here:wave: I'm in the kingdom of Essex tho! I wonder if Essex bunnies have the same stigma attached to them in bunny world as us Essex humans do :lol:

:shock::shock: :lol:

Shadow and Moonshine are from Liverpool
Storm is from Hackney, and Scraggles was born here, so i suppose she is the only essex bun i have :lol:

i got a nice bale from taverham earlier in the year which was nice. will def go check out coltishall though i am desperate for hay now

Yeah it is my lot seem to love it ! And its cheap, i got a big massive sack of food and a bale of straw from there the other day for £12.50, was well impressed!

Back