• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Breed....

Lu_x

Mama Doe
If you could have any breed of rabbit for your next rabbit what would it be and why?

I think I'd want a Dutch, I've seen some beautiful choc and white ones and they are so friendly! :bunny:

If you could have any breed of rabbit for your next rabbit what would it be and why?

I think I'd want a Dutch, I've seen some beautiful choc and white ones and they are so friendly! :bunny:

Don't care so long as I can offer them a good home. I love all shapes and sizes and my favourite bunny is the one in front of me at that moment.

:love:

If I had the room to build a huge run, I'd love a Belgian hare. And I have the hugest soft spot for Nethies. Oh, and I just love rexes, standard or mini. And I should imagine having a big crumper of a giant would be fabulous.

But as it is I swore all my animals would be rescue ones, it depends what bunny is destined to be in mine and Frank's life. I'm hoping for a black dwarf lop but hey, we'll have to see what the future holds. Whatever little girl I end up with will be the one I want. ;)

I think it's down to personality rather than breed. When I went to reserve my bun (from a breeder - I know I'm bad), I didn't actually go to see Cookie but as soon as I saw him and how cheeky he was I knew he was the one for me.

I've never had a dutch, & one day I hope to get one. & I miss have in a Frenchie & a Rex, but I've no plans to add to my lot any time soon:D

Mostly I like aggressove buns, cos they are so rewarding:love:

I would definately like to rehome a bunny and give it all the love in the world but I'm really taken with Dutch Buns, I've never had one! I've only ever had Lionheads and Dwarf Lops, and I loved all of them very much and they were all very rewarding.

My friend used to show Dutch buns and they were all so beautiful and loving! But I know all buns are great in their own right! :D

I would definately like to rehome a bunny and give it all the love in the world but I'm really taken with Dutch Buns, I've never had one! I've only ever had Lionheads and Dwarf Lops, and I loved all of them very much and they were all very rewarding.

My friend used to show Dutch buns and they were all so beautiful and loving! But I know all buns are great in their own right! :D

I can vouch for the Dutch bun being so loving. She is the most responsive of all my buns and always come to me for a stroke and some food. All buns are fab. I always wanted a giant ans we rescued one recently so my trio is complete, a dutch, a nethie and a Giant (not all bonded obviously). I do love lops though!

I want a minirex.

Or a minirex with lionmane (yeah I've seen a few...truth to be said they are mixbred but whatever)

Or a lionlop with rex-fur (Since I've seen lops with lion-mane and lops with rex fur, but never both at once)

i want another white one.... id love a NZW... id also love to continue to own satins as pearl is a beautiful gal :love::love::love:

altho chances are ill turn up at the rescue and ask for the one noone else wants cus they aint pretty or friendly enough....

i want a nethie, after my nethie post they look and sound so adorable, but i deff want another lionhead, their just so cheeky. i love ted, my little teddy bear. :love::love: i wish i could cuddle her right now.

but i deff want another lionhead, their just so cheeky.

I can vouch for that! I used to have a Lionhead called Fiver and she was like a little dog, she followed me everywhere. Now I have Josie and she's a Lionhead x Dwarf Lop but she is so loving and such a little mischief, she certainly keeps me on my toes! :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted an Petal
but i deff want another lionhead, their just so cheeky.

I can vouch for that! I used to have a Lionhead called Fiver and she was like a little dog, she followed me everywhere. Now I have Josie and she's a Lionhead x Dwarf Lop but she is so loving and such a little mischief, she certainly keeps me on my toes!

Lol aw ted wouldn't follow me anywhere cheeky tinker, she gives me dirty looks and nips but i love her all the more for it. i call her cheeky chops sometimes. :lol:

Lol aw ted wouldn't follow me anywhere cheeky tinker, she gives me dirty looks and nips but i love her all the more for it. i call her cheeky chops sometimes. :lol:

Sounds like she has character, bless her! Josie is a bit cheeky like that sometimes, shes taken to throwing herself at my OH, I think it must be love :love:

I'd have a crossbreed, as all the purebreeds have faults, such as sore hocks, teeth problems etc, and crossbreeds tend to be healthier. Never have a rex again!! :lol: So I'm enjoying my time with my girls as I'll never have another rex. :lol:

LionheadLuver I'd have a crossbreed, as all the purebreeds have faults, such as sore hocks, teeth problems etc, and crossbreeds tend to be healthier. Never have a rex again!! So I'm enjoying my time with my girls as I'll never have another rex.

why whats wrong with them? i must say i don't really like rex's i just don't like to the look of them. i know thats awful and bunnies are lovely. i like wee fluffy ones.

I'd love another giant bun, oh & a rex would be lovely - but would consider any rescue bun - so long as I could give them a good life & what they need, I'd be happy with. I've got a real mixed bunch!!! Smallest being a black polish rabbit of about 3bls up to a british giant of about 16lbs!! All others are somewhere in between :D

Back