• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting On - just arrived.....

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
And I was going out to cleanout, now I am going to have another cuppa and a read first.....

Looks interesting from the topics on the front cover.

How Rabbits Communicate
Laser Surgery
Understanding Wild Rabbit Behaviour
and Companion To A Solo Rabbit

Just got mine too!!!! Have you seen all the lovely new bunny ornaments n the RWA shop pages? Guess what's going on my Christmas list :D:D:D I get really giddy when mine comes - I decided not to clean the house until I'd had a good look through it :lol:

I've checked it out on the RWA website and it looks so amazing! Also it's an absolute bargain.... I will be clicking the buy button this evening :lol:

Just got mine too!!!! Have you seen all the lovely new bunny ornaments n the RWA shop pages? Guess what's going on my Christmas list :D:D:D I get really giddy when mine comes - I decided not to clean the house until I'd had a good look through it :lol:

they are gorgeus arent they thats what im going to hint for for xmas too :lol::wave:

Back