• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hey all you bunny lovers!!! im new here!! xxx

ickle_pickle

New Kit
hello:wave: everybody!!!

just wanted to introduce myself, joey, and my bestest friend in the whole wide world... ickle pickle!!!!:bunny: she is a 1 and a half year old ginger and white dutch, house bunny!!

my boyfriend bought her for me, even though 2 days before i told him i didn 't want a bunny, but she was a "making up" present from him after we had a big argument!!!:(

he turned up with the ugliest little baby ginger bunny i ever did see!!!!:rabbit2:

but shes my ickle ugly bug!! and i love her to pieces!!!:love:

she is the best present he has ever got me!!!!

i have looked on here, and seen all your gorgeous and cute looking bun buns, and i swear, my ickle pickle is the ugliest little bunny on here!!!!:lol:
ok, shes pretty............pretty ugly!!!;)

but i love her to pieces and wouldn 't change her for the world!!!
i love the way she looks and the way she is, which is ever so cheeky!!:angel:
she is such a character!!! really naughty!!! but she always makes me laugh!!!

people dont get how i can be sooooo in love with "a rabbit" but she is sooooo much more then that to me!!! shes my baby!! we are inseperable!!!
shes the most sweetest, most lovable little thing ever!!!!
shes always there for me!! whenever i need kisses or snuggles, ickle pickle is always there!!! she is soooooo small, but sooooooooo full of love!!!:love:
she is more loving then any dog i have ever met, i use to be a dog person, i still am, but i think bunnys come first now!!!
kissy, our family staffy is the cutest pup,even though shes 11, we still call her a puppy!! her and pickle are so funny!!! pickles follows her around for lovin's all the time, and kissy, like the name, kisses her head til its soaking wet!!!
they really love eachother!!

my whole family are in love with her, my mum sees her as her grandchild,
and spoils her rotten!!!! i dont have any children yet, i do want them, but at the moment i am ickle pickles mummy, and boy oh boy she is a handful at times!!!
she has made me see rabbits in a whole different way!!!

she is the first rabbit i have ever owned, and the most loving bunny ever!!!:love:
it breaks my heart, all those unloved and uncared for bunnys out there!!!!:cry:
people make me sooooooooooooooooooo mad.:evil:....... soooooooooooo angry:x and sooooooooooooo sad!!!!!
i wish everyone could experience the love and joy ickle pickle has brought me!!!!:bunny:
i'd be lost without her!!!!

like i said, i've had a look on here and it looks amazing!!!!

im sooo sooooooooooooooooooooo glad i found it!!!:p

i really need help and advice sometimes and i dont know where to turn, but now i've found you guys im a very happy bunny!!!

looking forward to chats etc.... with all of you!!!!:love:

big bunny love,:bunny: bun,bun snuggles :rabbit2:and bunny kisses from ickle pickle and me!!!xxx:love:xxx

Last edited:
welcome to the forum:D
I have 2 female buns a 10yr old chinchilla grey called Chelsea and a 9yr old black called Sooty, both were from rescues. They are uppy eared buns and are outdoor buns though they sleep in a rabbit room attached to the house at night under hutches(never in them!)

I have had lots of support from forum members last year when Chelsea contracted nodular myxomatosis.
(My daughter "bunlover" is also a forum member-she has 2 buns -a 3yr old bonded pair of male lop-eared Arthur and grey uppy-eared female Dora. (She also had a white blue-eyed female bun that is still missing called Snowy and currently has 4 hamsters)
I hope you enjoy the forum- I've learnt so much about rabbits since coming on here!-Sue:wave:

Hey Hun and welcome! I must say I think your little girl is beautiful :love:. I have a Dutchie and I love her millions they are so pretty!!

Hi, I only recently joined too! I have to say this is the most useful forum in the world! I'm so jealous that you have a dutch bun, and she is so pretty! What a great make up present :lol:

I have a 10 (nearly 11 ) week old Lionhead x dwarf lop, called Josie. She's a little monkey but so lovely. She's also a house bunny! I've always had bunnies though! Hope you enjoy the forums! :wave:

soooooooooooooooooooooooo good to know there are so many loving bunny people out there!!!!:bunny:

pickle and myself are sooooooooo happy we have so many new friends!!!!:p

bunny love to you all!!!:love:

oh, yeah, thank you for being so kind and forcing yourself to say ickle pickle is pretty!!!! hehehe!!!;)

i told her and she feels really very good about herself!!!!
infact, shes getting a big head!!!
and wont stop looking in the mirror!!!!

she keeps singing, "i feel pretty!!, oh so pretty!!, i feel pretty and witty and gay!!!":rabbit2:

xxx

Back