• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The babies are 4 weeks old today

Plio77

Young Bun
Well as it says they are all 4 weeks old today and absolutely thriving.:love:
Now i know i should'nt...... but i named them all, but it does'nt mean they all get to stay:roll::roll::lol:
Introducing, Binx, Autumn, Luna and Dot.

DSCF2332.jpg

DSCF2330.jpg

Dot

DSCF2319.jpg

Autumn

DSCF2302.jpg

Binx
DSCF2295.jpg

Luna

allllllll fluffy and soooooooooo clean looking :love::love: mine are always covered in hay :roll:

OMG OMG OMG - wees pants with excitement - they are the most sweet buns ever!!!! Want one NOW!!!! :love::love:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I always wish you could bonsai rabbits, cats and dogs at 4 weeks old and keep them so teeny and cute forever. :lol:

Thanks everyone for saying such nice things about the babies:D
They are very cute though- even if i say so myself:oops:
Have definately decided to keep 2 and 2 are going to a very good home and i will see them all the time so thats a very good ending to a surprise litter:D
(I only had the mum 2 days before she had them)
The mummy sweet pea will live here too and never again live the miserable life she once did :)
Thanks for looking :wave:

Autumn and Dot because Autumn was the 1st out of the nest and she (i think she is a she) licked me and sat on my hand and that was it. She runs to me and licks my nose when i go out to them all and she just loves to be petted. Dot is the smallest and so very cute and seems to always sleep beside Autumn and they cuddle together. Luna and Binx always cuddle also so they seem very close- for now anyway. Also the lady who is taking them really wanted Binx cos of his colourings so it was easier to make the choice. Would have loved any of them really but it has worked out fine:D
Liz.

Oh my goodness Liz I can't get over how cute & diddy the little bunsters are! :love::love::love: Keep us posted on their progress & how they grow. So glad you rescued Sweet Pea from her dreadful life - she'll now thoroughly pampered, as all bunnies should be
Denise x

Back