• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Pics of the Babies !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
MeandafewBuns369.jpg

MeandafewBuns371.jpg

MeandafewBuns372.jpg

MeandafewBuns374.jpg

and I placed a channel changer next to Jo to try to show you just how teeny she is !!

MeandafewBuns370.jpg

.............Jo says 'Hello to my Secret Sponsor :wave: I am doing everso well at the moment even if I am still a very ickle Baby Bunny' :)

Oh what cute babies:love::love:
They seem to be going from strength to strength.
Hope they continue to do well in your great care,
Sending many bunny growing vibes:lol::lol:
Liz x

I bet your getting attached.
xx

It's impossible not to, but I know I only have them to prepare them for moving on to their forever homes.

I cant pretend I'll find it easy but I know I have to let them move on eventually...............

*stiffles blubs*........:oops:

Aww Jane they look so well.Im so glad Jo is doing well even though she is tiny.You are doing an amazing job as Its so hard trying to hand rear babies:love::love:

Aww Jane they look so well.Im so glad Jo is doing well even though she is tiny.You are doing an amazing job as Its so hard trying to hand rear babies:love::love:

I wish I could post a video of them so as you could all see and hear them drink a bowl of milk. I have never head so much slurping in my life !! :lol:

I wish I could post a video of them so as you could all see and hear them drink a bowl of milk. I have never head so much slurping in my life !! :lol:

Anyone near Jane with a camcorder? I want to hear slurping babies :)

Well done you're doing a great job

Back