• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winner Announced!!! Treasure Hunt Comp. - Fundraiser for Strider (CLOSED)

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Hi all - I'm arranging a little fund raiser for Strider, a Honeybunny who came in with a nasty jaw abcess and dental problems:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=143996
s1.jpg

Strider has been on depocillin jabs and has had a few procedures to drain his abcess and treat it with antirobe - the abcess couldn't be removed completely as it had gone into the bone :(
Strider has made a wonderful recovery and the vets are so pleased with his progress, so the next step has been booked in - castrate, eyelid correction on both eyes, tear duct flush, small cyst removal from chest and full dental... :shock:
I'd like to raise some money towards the vet costs, so have set up a treasure hunt competition :D

Below is a map of the Shire of Middle Earth - please can you help Strider find the 'one ring' :D

theshire.JPG

squares selected so far:A7, B4, B9, C5, C6, C9, D3, D5, D7, E7, F5, G3, G6, H1, H3, H10, I3, I9, J4, J10

To play, just post the co-ordinates (eg. F,5) of where you think the ring is hidden on this thread - it's location has been selected using a random number generator, so could be anywhere :)
Each guess costs £2.50 - I'll pm you with payment options etc. (PayPal accepted):)

There is a prize for the winner (or person who gets closest if the winning square is not selected (order of selection in a tie-break situation = N,S,E,W))
It's not much, but a token of our thanks :)

'Rabbits and Hares' by Anne McBride and 2 matching rabbit ornaments

fayepr.jpg

The Competition will run until Wed 5/11 (2 weeks time)​

Many thanks from Strider and the Honeybunnies team!!! :wave:

Last edited:
Can we have f5 and h3 please :D

It's such a lovely idea to raise money for Strider, I will be thinking of him tomorrow when he is having his ops :)

Please pm me payment details

photo of the prize has been added

Strider had his ops and is recovering really well... his little eyes look sore though :( He is eating well though :)

Any more for the competition to help cover this cost? :D

Awwww, what a lovely boy. :love:

Could I have G6 and D5 please. :) Will pm you now for details of how to pay. ;)

Aw -poor Strider -just recovered from the abcess op and now needing an eye op. Bumping this up so others might join the competition to raise funds for his next op.- anyone?

How is he today?-Sue:wave:

Hi, are G3 and C5 still available? If so, can I have those and will you please pm me the payment details :D. Thanks. How is Strider?

Hi, are G3 and C5 still available? If so, can I have those and will you please pm me the payment details :D. Thanks. How is Strider?

Strider is fine, his left eye is still very sore and weepy, but he's back in on Weds to discuss the need for a further snip...

G3 & C5 are all yours - will pm you with payment details now... thanks for taking part :D

This comp ends tomorrow (Wed) at 6pm - are there any more entries??? :D
10 squares selected so far, so many more available!!! Please have a go to help support this poorly bun :)

squares selected so far:
A7
C5
C9
D3
D5
F5
G3
G6
H3
J4

Hi,

Can I choose:

C6 & H1

Can you please PM me with payment details - can paypal or cheque (but cheque won't get there till Thrus).

Hannah

Many thanks for taking part!!!:D:D:D

an update of squares selected so far:
A7, B4, B9, C5, C6, C9, D3, D5, D7, E7, F5, G3, G6, H1, H3, H10, I3, I9, J4, J10

Back