• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post your setup.. indoor and out!! |u/d QUESTION ASKED

Mazda

Warren Veteran
:D

lets all post out set ups. i love being nosey! :lol:

Here is pebble's outdoor hutch
DSC00575.jpg

And here is her indoor cage :) She will have the run of the room when she is recovered. x (she smoveing in on friday :lol:)
S7301418.jpg

Post yours.....
:D

Last edited:
This is Violet an Lilys Outdoor Home, they have a cage exact same as yours above in my bedroom as i bring them in now at night and they have the run of the bedroom, they sleep under my bed on a lovely flecta-bed
PIC_0005.jpg

I don't really have any good pictures of mine lots accomodation but if you go on my last thread about Ghostie, there's a nice vid of her in it.

indoor house only here

P80200302.jpg

P8020031.jpg

i have since re-tirwrapped the roof so it doesnt sag so much and can be broken down easily for travel

when its open
P7290029.jpg

litter tray in the middle room
P6300111.jpg

the little yard, which they choose not to go in :(
P1010009.jpg

All I can say is wow! I love them all. I want a lovely big play house for the buns, the credit crunch is not being so kin.d Can I ask where they came from and if they were alot of hard earned pennies? (You don't have to say)

They both came from my local garden centre. I've had the big one for about 4 years and it was £250.00 and the smaller one I got a few months ago about £200.00. My brother made the run attached so that didn't cost anything.

This is Violet an Lilys Outdoor Home, they have a cage exact same as yours above in my bedroom as i bring them in now at night and they have the run of the bedroom, they sleep under my bed on a lovely flecta-bed
PIC_0005.jpg

Wendle - that's fab! :D

Thinking about putting Kiki and Hiro in something like this - is there anything I should be prepared for? how easy is it to attach the run? x

i love having a nose at peoples setups too.. they are amazing :love::love: such lucky bunnies own the people of RU

there are some amazing set ups on here!

Lily is kinda free range while we're at home, and when we're out she has half the kitchen (shes shut in at the moment when we're working due to a new pen and a slip up on litter training..which has IMPROVED..YAY!)

here are some photos..
The kitchen..she dosen't jump up on top of the cage, hence why I made it look more furniture like, plus one of my dwarf hammies is in there in his sick cage as he had a nasty bite and is recovering :)
anyway!...

DSC06152.jpg

DSC06153.jpg

DSC06154.jpg

when shes in the longe this is basically what its set out like, we just penned off the tv area as she gets under the table and chews!
notice holdby city on tv :lol:
DSC06157.jpg

Piglet & Eeyore's set up..Don't have any photos of Rubix & Sophie's set up but they have the run of the conservatory :)

029-7.jpg

And the hutch & runs they have in the summer

093.jpg

Back