• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Binx he's in the vets U/D everything is Oki, minor fracture in back leg

MammaH

Alpha Buck
I took Binx to the vets because of the swelling on his face and when we got there the vet went to pick him up outa the box and he's not used to getting picked up at all and when she went to pick him out of the box he freaked out and she had to have such a tight grip on him he was squeaking and then he bit his lip so there was blood all on his nose and coming out of his mouth and I was so scared and then she calmed him down and told me there was no swelling at all and then she taught me how to hold him properly and when she went to put him back in the box he was all wobbly and falling over she then picked him back up and took him out of the room and was gone for about 5-10mins and then she came bk and said that they were gonna keep him over night because she thought he may have fractured his leg in the struggle before and was gonna x-ray it. I just hope he's ok he's an awsome bunny but just not used to being picked up at all and now I'm scared that something is gonna be wrong with his leg

Last edited:
Oh no, I've had similar with Inky in the vets but it's usually me that gets injured.

Lots of vibes, I hope he's better soon.

FC x

no he's not insured, but i got 6weeks free with petplan but i did ask and she said it wouldnt be expensive as it was in the surgery where it happened so it wasnt my responsibility :(

I wouldn't think it should cost you anything at all, poor babe :cry: I hope he's ok :(

Poor little thing :/

I'd really suggest getting him insured though, the vet's word that it won't cost much doesn't really count for anything :(

Back