• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet Visit

Roxanne21

Warren Scout
I'm leaving to go to the vets for my bun Harvey in like 10 minutes. Bella and Harvey were bonded about 3 weeks ago and this is the first time Ive had to take one of them since then. Should I take them both because they won't like to be separated? I'll be gone for an hour or so.

I personally always taken their bonded partner but not everyone does.

You might need to do some basic rebonding if you separate them because he will come back smelling different, also having a friend can help the bun who needs the vets stay calm. That's why I always take a friend at any rate.

if for a general check up they yeah.

I stopped taking Charlie with Princess cos we were going every day, and I think it unsettled him too much to be coming and going

if one goes, they both go. They hate it but they'd hate it even more if i took one without the other. Jess would have a few things to say about that!

Having taken Sparkle on her own the first time to vets, then them both together the following week , i found Sparkle was more relaxed when with Digger.

Back