• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you could have any one, which and why?

Towsbuns

Mama Doe
If you could have any of the rabbits currently listed on Rabbit Rehome, which one would it be and why?
There seems to be loads on there and thought this would give them all a bit of extra publicity.
Personally, I would go for Skip - and I am really tempted - just need work to send me on another trip to Cheshire!! I just love the rabbits that make you go 'uummmm' when the vet receptionist asks what breed they are, and 'uummmm' when they ask what colour they are and 'uummmm' at what type of ears they have - a mixed bag.
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=14154

I'd never noticed Flip Flop before!!! :love::love:

Have just emailed the guy to enquire about him - thanks for bringing him to my attention!!

:D:love::D

Are you pinching my bunny :lol: - I can't believe I got his name wrong - I was looking at a Skip earlier...... Flip Flop suits his ears

:D were you thinking about getting him, as i don't want to pinch him from you!! :lol::D

is he a netherland dwarf do you think???

the bloke has just called but i can't answer at work!!! :roll::D

i feel a 'toilet break' coming on!!! :lol::love:

If I was nearer or had a trip that way with work coming up, I would be seriously considering him - but I don't and wouldn't want to deprive him of a good home meantime. If he is still available on my next trip to Cheadle, then I may have to have a diversion off the M6.....

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=13615

I'm going on sat!!! :D:D:love::D:D

Wish it was Fri now!

Woman was lovely. He's in a big hutch and did have free run of garden but they have a dog now which is terrorising him :(

He's not aggressive, just a bu**er to pick up (like 2 of mine :lol:)

can't WAIT!!

wish me luck

ps: he's only gone on today so huge thanks for putting his link here as i only searched again yesterday and might have missed him!!

:D

Last edited:
Just thought, should i take angel with me on sat and see how they get on?

what if they seem to get on, but then when i go to bond them properly, they don't?:?

I :love::love:Petunia at the top of the page it says in her blurb that she is in Yorkshire, but when you click on the link it says she is is surrey, which is too far away. :(

If I had capacity for any more, this little guy would be top of the list:

Sooty5-1.jpg

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=13657

The reason being that he is my Tinkerbell's son :D

I :love::love:Petunia at the top of the page it says in her blurb that she is in Yorkshire, but when you click on the link it says she is is surrey, which is too far away. :(

Just found Petunia - she looks lovely, love the whiskers.

Princess has been reserved too - maybe this thread is bringing good luck.

Back