• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone do a bunny run in Leeds at 4pm please?? U/D Found Someone

MammaH

Alpha Buck
I'm taking Binx to the vets I'm worried about him but have no means of transport to get him there. I live in Beeston and taking him to Abbey house vets, I'd be most grateful and would give petrol money.

Last edited:
I hope you find someone who can help.

After thought, if you don't find anyone, can you get a taxi?

Last edited:
Hubbys working tonight and we have a client booked in for 5pm or I'd have come over for you. If no one comes forward give Hannah at Camp Nibble a call and see if they can help you, they do home visits and pet sitting and I'm sure they'd help out with a vet run. They are based in the Meanwood area of Leeds and are lovely people.

Hubbys working tonight and we have a client booked in for 5pm or I'd have come over for you. If no one comes forward give Hannah at Camp Nibble a call and see if they can help you, they do home visits and pet sitting and I'm sure they'd help out with a vet run. They are based in the Meanwood area of Leeds and are lovely people.

Could you please PM their number for me please, it's either that or get a taxi but being a student my bank balance isn't amazing but thank you for saying you woulda if u coulda i really appreciate it

Back