• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Anybody Identfy this Plant/Weed for Me?

Banni Binky

Warren Scout
It grows in my back yard, in close proximity to all the dandelions, but I know they are not. Question is, what are they? I don't want bun/piggy eating them if they'll get sick =[. If there is a chance, they will be promptly removed *arms herself with good-old-fashioned weed picker garden tool*

S7300739.jpg

S7300740.jpg

Also, is it okay if they hapen to nibble bindii / burr flowers while they're hopping about? The bindiis are still green and the little red flowers are still about, as with the burrs... I see more than a daily brush when they die off and go spiky though :roll:

They look a bit like the African daisy called Osteospermum (http://www.osteospermum.com/). However, it is a little difficult to tell from just the flower.
I'm surprised the bunnies haven't eaten them already - anything with a flower in my garden is a bunny-magnet :D

I thought it looked like an osteospermum too. I know most daisies/marigold type flowers are edible but not sure about that one....

Back