• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone missing a couple a buns?

chloaster

Warren Veteran
These two were found in Coventry and handed into my vets. They're lovely buns and if they're yours please get in touch with us and we'll reunite you with them team@fatfluffs.com / 07737 218035

CIMG0759.jpg

CIMG0758.jpg

I don't understand why people don't microchip their buns! It is very normal to get dogs, even cats but not their buns.

I got Charlie done when I had him neutered. I would hate to think he had no id to get back to me.

Edit, sorry Im at work I can't see your pics. Im sure they are gorgeous though

They can migrate around the body and cause problems. That's personally why I don't do mine.

I hope you find their owners, if not, erm 'they're mine!' :lol: Can I have them 'back'?

I hope you find their owners, if not, erm 'they're mine!' :lol: Can I have them 'back'?

Haha, they can't be yours because they're mine. I just can't believe they bunny hopped all the way from Essex to Coventry. :lol:

Best of luck with tracing the owners, they're beautiful. :love:

they're stunners! :love:

I'm so bunny-broody at the moment!! :lol::roll:

when you say the micro chips can float and cause probs, is this the same for cats? :shock:

thanks! :D

They are gorgeous! I hope someone is missing them and finds them soon!

If not, I could always bring another 2 back with me...... (if only I had room!)

Oh they're soooooooo sweet

I would love them, but Eric and Ernie are just perfect for me, and I hope I am just near perfect for them:love::love::love:

I wish I had more time and money, I would have so many more buns.I adore them.

Up until MAy ths year, I never even considered owning bunnies!!!It's one of the best things I have ever done!!

I don't understand why people don't microchip their buns! It is very normal to get dogs, even cats but not their buns.

Cos most people hope to never be in a situation to not know where their buns are - hutch security & all that!

Where I live, I got told the police/local vet they use have no facility to check for micro-chiping on any animal anyway

Back