• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big and Beige ask...

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
At what age is a bunny all growed up?

B & B are 6 months old and want to know when they will be teenages, when they will be all growed up at what age will they be middle aged buns and how old do you have to be to be an oldie bun?

Rabswood on behalf of Big and Beige.

BBfewrange3.jpg

Storm & Mallow are both about 18 months old. I asked them if they felt they were grown up yet.

Storm says: You're only as old as your next binky!
DSC00172.jpg

Mallow says: If you're going to suggest that I am old then I'm not talking to you anymore, so there!
DSC00186.jpg

Helpful?
Possibly not :?

Carlton says "I am nearly one and I have been told that makes me a very big growed up boy....I hope this means I get to eat the hoomin mouth makes and can have as much coriander as i does do likings of."

I can't believe my babies are already teenages! They grow so fast.
Sky-o they found the picture very scary!

Looks like you are all growed up Carlton. I suppose this means you could increase your corriander in take but becareful, you don't want to get addicted like the babies and their milk now do you lol.

Rabswood

Missy - Mummy says I'm 2 1/2 now - I guess that means I'm in my 20's, but I'm a bit of a rebel really I like to escape and run off, and make her chase me round the garden

Timmy- you shouldn't do that you know how frustrated it makes her, and what on earth do you want to go chasing round the garden for - it's much more fun to lie in the sun. I'm 3, and I've been nicknamed the *Grandfather* I'm not that old? I spose it's coz I'm grey and I like to sleep in the sun. Mummy says my beard makes me look old

Missy - Well she's right there - it does make you look old, plus you get food stuck in it which I have to clean out! And running round the garden is fun - you should try it some day

Timmy - I have

Missy - oh yea that's right you got caught real fast :lol:

Beige: Storm and Mallow we think 18 months is still quite young but growed up at the same time.
Big: Timmy your mummy is right 3 is very old
Beige: I can't even imagine what it will be like to be as old as 3
Big: Yes definately no more milk when you are as old as 3

Back