• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Foster Bunny Gone To New Home

Madmoo

Alpha Buck
My lovely foster boy Snowy has gone to his new home all the way up to Wolverhampton. He went whilst I was up in Scotland for a week so it was horrible coming home and just picking up my two permanents who were boarding with Wendy at the Rescue.

Im happy for him tho as he is going to have a lovely wifey for company and will have the run of the garden and conservatory.

Gonna miss him tho as he definitely captured my heart. I was so tempted to keep him as he had the most fab nature and personality - a real pleasure to care for. :(

aww i get where you are coming from my loverly foster bunny is off to his new home today..luckily he is going while i am here so i get to say good bye bless him x

Its hard - I was almost in tears when I took him back to Rescue before going away. He has been let down with a home before so I was hoping he would still be there when I got back.

The good point is i've not failed as a fosterer yet. Im quite new to it - five down now and Im sure plenty more to go!!

I am not looking forward to the day I say goodbye to my foster buns so I know where you are coming from. I am determined to stay strong though because these are cute little baby buns and should find a home no problem! I can help more buns if I just manage not to crack.

Perhaps we should have some sort of support group!

Oh Ange, I do know how you feel. I've been in tears before.

I guess it's much easier to foster if the buns aren't quite so far away and you end up knowing the new parents. Chances are you'll get to see your babies again.

It must be hard when they travel so far away.

Big hugs!

p.s. When are you going to come up and visit?:D

Would love to but I know if I do I will come home and put in more hutches and runs!

Will also have to check my bag for any little furry additions that may find their way in there.

Hope all well with you Helen. x

aww well stitch has jsut lef tnow with his new(Adn very nice owners) they have promised me piccys on here soon but im sure he will be a very happy spoilt bunny in his new home hugs to all those giving up foster buns to their new homes xxx

Im missing Snowy loads so Ive decided to take on my next foster asap so that I can fill a tiny part of the void he has left.

I defo think that a Fosterer Support Group woud be a good idea! My hubby has been saying he thinks I need therapy for a long time. :D:lol::?

Back