• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot Doesn't Like my New Boots :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Honestly some Bucks are just so fussy !!
I bought a pair of those fakey-suede mid-calf length boot thingies yesterday. Dont know what the proper name for them is and they are probably so 'last year'. Dermot clearly thinks so cos everytime I walk past his and Lara's pen Dermie stops what he's doing, gives me 'the' look and then thumps...........:roll:

Do you think I could take the boots back and ask for a refund on the basis that one of my Rabbis doesnt like them..........:?

Honestly some Bucks are just so fussy !!
I bought a pair of those fakey-suede mid-calf length boot thingies yesterday. Dont know what the proper name for them is and they are probably so 'last year'. Dermot clearly thinks so cos everytime I walk past his and Lara's pen Dermie stops what he's doing, gives me 'the' look and then thumps...........:roll:

Do you think I could take the boots back and ask for a refund on the basis that one of my Rabbis doesnt like them..........:?

lol im not sure but i think he just needs a bonding session..,..after all they are new and by walking past you are only creating territory issues ;) :lol::lol:

Maybe he thinks they are a new pet & you no longer love him?

It's definetly worth asking the shop for a refund - just to see the look on their faces when you say your bunny disapproves of them :lol:

I got some of those pretendy Uggs (I have a real pair which my Mum bought me) and have to say I cant tell the difference in them!!!

Lola doesnt thump - she humps!! She really needs "doing".

If someone came to me for a refund with that reason I would deffo give a refund!

:lol::lol::lol: You're lucky, Sparkle bit the plastic off my new boots the other day, little madam did it before I realised what she was doing.

I can just imagine you in the shop filling the refund slip in - "reason for refund: Dermot the bunny doesn't like them" :lol::lol:

One of my foster buns hates Cord. He tries to dig and bite it when I wear it. I love wearing cord in the winter :?

They really are peculiar aren't they :lol:

I have some fake suede slippers and Artie loves them. He spends so much time licking them I've even left him to it and gone bare foot to make a coffee then go back to him!

Hehe that's so funny! Thor has not as yet expressed any clothing preferences, but he will try to groom anything that's fluffy, including my massive teddy bear! Ambitious :D

Back