• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got me bunny ............

George&dillon

Mama Doe
some of you may remember the bunny i mentioned well you guessed it he's at my house now :love: i don't think he's ever had any hay when i got him he only had an inch of sawdust, food bowl with a mixture in not pellets screwed to the side so never been washed and his water bottle was green inside with feather/fur all over the end bit where he drinks, half a carrot slung on the floor covered in sawdust so out he came and into the new cage, we used newspaper, megazorb & hay and we had to keep topping up the hay ;) gave him some greens which he didn't bother with but this morning most had gone ;) Had him to the vets today for his 1st vac and apart from his teeth his in good health :love:

some of you may remember the bunny i mentioned well you guessed it he's at my house now :love: i don't think he's ever had any hay when i got him he only had an inch of sawdust, food bowl with a mixture in not pellets screwed to the side so never been washed and his water bottle was green inside with feather/fur all over the end bit where he drinks, half a carrot slung on the floor covered in sawdust so out he came and into the new cage, we used newspaper, megazorb & hay and we had to keep topping up the hay ;) gave him some greens which he didn't bother with but this morning most had gone ;) Had him to the vets today for his 1st vac and apart from his teeth his in good health :love:

Can't wait to see pics! :)

Well done for getting him, he must have had such a rubbish life up until now.

I can't wait for the piccys either.

Have also replied to your thread in care

Will get some pics ASAP at the mo i'm just letting him settle him in he's a lovely bun lets us stroke him but not keen on been picked up ;) he will sit on our knee for ages been stroked but he's been very nosy at the mo sniffing everything :lol:

brillinat well done for taking him in. only thing i would say is introduce the veg and new foods gradually so as not to upset his tum! lookeing forward to piccys :)

Back