• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How long does run cover take?

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hiya

I bought a run cover 7 working days ago from the ebay guy who makes hutch/run covers. He says it takes 10 days to dispatch. Am I just being impatient? :lol: The rabbits aren't able to go out until it comes as it is too wet. How long has other people's took to arrive?

i think our hutch cover took just over a week to come so hopefully you'll get yours soon, although he's probably quite busy at the moment!

It's 5ftx5ft, and it cost £77, including postage.

Why cant your rabbits go out?mine are free range and they love going out in the rain

Cos my bunnies are rexes, and they need to go on hay in the winter as grass is too muddy and wet in winter, and I don't want the hay to get wet, so I need the run cover so that I don't have to change the hay when it gets wet.

Last edited:
no a proper week including weekends etc, I'm sure it was no more than 10 days but long enough for me to wonder when it would come. I think I was told mine would be dispatched within 7 days, that was a few months ago now.

no a proper week including weekends etc, I'm sure it was no more than 10 days but long enough for me to wonder when it would come. I think I was told mine would be dispatched within 7 days :?

It's been near enough two weeks now. Is this the same guy?

I dont understand why your rabbits cant go out in the rain.wild rabbits are always out in the rain!If you have a problem with an ebay seller report him and you will get a refund

Last edited:
I dont understand why your rabbits cant go out in the rain.wild rabbits are always out in the rain!If you have a problem with an ebay seller report him and you bwill get a refund

Cos the grass gets muddy, and with Molly's sore hocks, it can infect them and cause problems. My girls are a fancy breed, not wild rabbits. They are a world away from a wild rabbit, so need different treatment. I put the run on concrete in the winter cos of the muddy grass, and as they can't go on concrete cos of their hocks, I put hay down, and I don't want to change the hay often if it gets wet (too expensive), so I need the run cover to keep it dry.

Maybe give it a day or two? I did get to the point where I thought of emailing him too but then it came. There are quite a few peeps that have bought from him so hopefully they will be along to say how long they waited.

Thanks lisa82. I have emailed him to ask if he could contact me when he dispatches it, and he's agreed to do that, so I'm sort of waiting on a email. :) I'll give it until Thursday, and then email.

My rabbits are coninental giants and Willow suffers from sore hocks.I apply flamozine twice a day when they flare up and he is on the wet grass all day and It dosent cause him a problem.They have a massive shed to go in If they want to which has a thick layer of hey all over the floor.Which I buy the best meadow hey and it costs me £2.50 a bale.Why dont you bring your buns indoors if you find the muddy grass and concrete a problem as It dosent matter which cover you get the hey will still get wet,

My rabbits are coninental giants and Willow suffers from sore hocks.I apply flamozine twice a day when they flare up and he is on the wet grass all day and It dosent cause him a problem.They have a massive shed to go in If they want to which has a thick layer of hey all over the floor.Which I buy the best meadow hey and it costs me £2.50 a bale.Why dont you bring your buns indoors if you find the muddy grass and concrete a problem as It dosent matter which cover you get the hey will still get wet,

The bunnies are not allowed indoors.

The cover has sides, so that the rain can not get in.

My rabbits are continental giants and Willow suffers from sore hocks.I apply flamozine twice a day when they flare up and he is on the wet grass all day and It dosent cause him a problem.They have a massive shed to go in If they want to which has a thick layer of hey all over the floor.Which I buy the best meadow hey and it costs me £2.50 a bale.Why dont you bring your buns indoors if you find the muddy grass and concrete a problem as It dosent matter which cover you get the hey will still get wet,

Back