• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Sweden

Texas

Young Bun
Hi! My name´s Terese and I´m married to Robert and we´ve got a lovely daughter together, Emma. Emma´s almost 6 months old now. I´m also "mummy" to a mini pinscher, Tigger and two adorable free going house rabbits called Texas and Trolle. They´re french lops, twin brothers and about 5 months old now.

It´s not very common to have free going house rabbits in Sweden, so I hope to find more information here and friends who also think that the best life for a rabbit´s inside with the family. My rabbits also enjoy to walk on a leash out side when it´s not to cold. They´ll be neuterd as soon as possible.

That´s me and my family!

Last edited:
Hi :wave:

Welcome to RU! I'm sure you'll find lots of great bunny information on here! It's great! x

We dont have space enough to have French Lops, we only have a tiny Mini Lop who is as well a part time free range indoors rabbit.
Welcome!

Back