• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really fed up!!

Tangofandango

Young Bun
I took a rabbit from a 'friend' as she no longer wanted her and had it in a small cage in her shed thinking i was doing the right thing...........took her wednesday today she proudly tell me she bought 2 babies I'm gutted and I know mine will have a good life but feel if i hadn't taken her she wouldn't have got more. I did ask for the cage but she said it wasn't any good and she was throwing it away :(

Why would she buy two babies when she didn't want the first? :S
I hate it when people have that sort of attitude, poor buns :(

Can you report her for the hutch being too small? I feel so sorry for these babies because they could easily turn aggressive too, then what will she do? :( Poor bunnies, but its good you have one that can have a good life :) Any chance you could try educating her? Or is that a non starter?

I am doing my best to educate her, but it's the same old story when they realise the cost of doing it properly!! I will report her to the RSPCA if she doesn't improve their accomadation.

Back