• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Went in Lidl today with my o/h in Kingston

Brussel sprouts and Curly Kale - 49p a bag :D:D:D

So of course, i stocked up :oops::lol:

i think if they have lots it can make them gassy but most buns are fine. all of mine love them except peanut! lol

i know aldi are doing veg for 39p they do the weekly offer thing gonna pop down and see hw much i can get for two quid :D wanna really spoil the buns this week just was a boring week for food last week well just hay and pellets and grass

well i managed to get bag of carrots 39p and sprouts 89p in aldi, aldi is by far the cheapest place to get sprouts ive found, and i bought 4 bags of greens and two lots of brocolli for 2 quid so went over a little they were in the bargain bit in tescos

I got some cheap veggies from LIDL last week, too. I have decided to visit them more often, but it involves going to Kingston, which I don't enjoy too much. Plus they have all the yummy Christmas stuff now, and I find it hard to walk past the shelves without buying something. :oops::D

Back