• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frank's extension episode 1

TermiteFrank

Wise Old Thumper
I've got around to sorting out the junk in the kennel so Frank can have full run of the whole 4 feet by 10. We started yesterday but unfortunately the woodyard started pulling faces when I went in at 11.45 when they shut at 12 noon wanting bits of plywood sawn for the walls. I might insulate with the polystyrene sheeting but haven't decided yet as I've already put plastic sheeting under the floor and up the back and one side.

bombhit.jpg

bombhit2.jpg

bombhit3.jpg

Frank is soooooo gorgeous.

Does all this extra space mean he might be getting a wifey bun???

Rabswood

They may well pull faces but it is business... tell me you weren't a wuss and walked away promising to go back when it suits them :lol:

p.s. love the captions and look forward to the progress

:lol: He looks like he's not impressed with the mess and you leaving buckets about! :lol:

Does all this extra space mean he might be getting a wifey bun???

You betcha!

They may well pull faces but it is business... tell me you weren't a wuss and walked away promising to go back when it suits them :lol:

I was only stopped by a higher power than even a disapproving rabbit. The woodyard up the road closes at noon on a Saturday and when I went in with my measurements at about 11.50 the guy who cuts the wood on the huge table saw had gone home. As you can't cut 4mm ply by hand without making a pig's ear of it, I was thwarted until this morning. I have the wood now, but not the energy to line it out just yet.

Back