• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice, Help, Pics..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Right we have a 10x5x4 run/hutch combo.
Which can be split into a 6x5run and a 5x2x2 hutch and a 4x5run and a 1andhalfx2 hutch.

We are currently trying to decide whether it would be best to get rid of it and place current buns in our new 7x2x2 hutches or possibly a shed/playhouse.

The 10ft run/hutch is great but its space now in the garden...

What do you think.
Do you think i would be able to sell it?

Here is a picture from a while ago when we first bought it at my OH's mums, before we moved.
May i add it has new locks all around and has just been weather proofed.

062.jpg

x

I think you would be able to sell it. A playhouse would be a good idea with an attached run and might not take up so much space.

Blimey that's huge, I suppose it will depend if it can be taken apart or collapsed for transporting as to how easy it will be to sell, as you'd need a large van otherise to get it in complete

I think you'd sell that easily :) I agree a playhouse/shed will take up alot less room... but there again if you was to attach a run to the playhouse/she it would surely take up just as much room? :? Or is that me being thick :oops: :roll:

Either way, im sure that would sell :D :D xXx

Sadly it cannot be dismantled, well it could but i wouldnt want to try, put it that way.

And it is sooooooooooooooooooooo heavy, it took 6people to lift it last time.

We have a van we could transport it in, within reasonable distance.

xx

Back