• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Normal behaviour.. Binx is running rings around me

MammaH

Alpha Buck
I'm sat doing work for uni and Binx is running circles around me and he keeps constantly doing it and then going off to find something to play with and then coming back again to do it more :? is this a sign of territorial behaviour?

Yep, you'll know he really really really :love: you we he starts spraying wee at you as he does it :lol:

:shock::shock: oh my god is that what it means?! I didn't think puberty kicked in till 4-5months and he's only 13weeks old.. He's been nipping at my work shoes too :?

I'm sat doing work for uni and Binx is running circles around me and he keeps constantly doing it and then going off to find something to play with and then coming back again to do it more :? is this a sign of territorial behaviour?

Charlie does that to me (and my hamster :|) thankfully he's getting fixed soon :D

It was probably about that age when Alfie started circling me too. It was quite cute but I didn't fancy the possibilty of the wee spraying :lol: so got him neutered soon after and it stopped straight away.

Back