• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orphan Competition Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of: Jack's-Jane

Hello folks :)

Last week I took in five 3 week old orphans. They were in a Pet Shop and their Mum died of 'unknown causes' :(
In order to help me get these Buns ready for rehoming I need to raise some funds for their neutering and vaccinating once they are old enough.
So I have put together a short Rabbit Health Quiz and I hope a few of you may have a go at it. There will be a Mystery Gift to the value of £20 for the winner.
All you need to do to enter is PM me the answers to these 5 questions:

1. What vaccinations do Pet Rabbits need and how often should they be given?

2. What are the general health and welfare benefits gained from having a Doe spayed?

3.What is the most important ingredient in a Rabbit's diet?

4. Give two possible detrimental effects to a Rabbit's health should the answer to question 3 be lacking in a Rabbit's diet.

5. Give two of the possible symptoms that may indicate a Rabbit is in pain.

All correct answers will go into a Final Draw to determine the over-all winner.
Each entry costs £5 and the donation will go directly to an account at my Vet's set up for the 5 Babies. No monies will come to me.I will PM you details of how to donate to the account once you PM me your answers to the Health Quiz.

The Competition will close on 31st December 2008

Thanks for reading and here are the 5 Babies you will be helping

MeandafewBuns356.jpg

Jane :)

Thank you Tamsin :D

And thank you to the people who have already contributed to the Babies Veterinary care. Our little runty Baby, Jo, has a very special secret sponsor and Jo is everso grateful :love:

Jane :wave:

Thanks so much to the 3 people who have donated to help these babies :)

If only I were able to keep them all. But having just found out a Pension I was expecting in 2010 wont now be released tiol 2020 I cannot possibly offer all 5 babies, (now called Liam, Patrick, Enya, Niamh and Jo) a forever home :cry:

Thanks again to the three people who have helped so far :)

Hehe good! :D Last time I trusted my SAT nav in the car I ended up in the River Thames. On a ferry, it's true, but it was a bit of a surprise. :shock:

My Vet has received a few more donations from people who have not actually wanted to take part in this competion but they have wanted to help the Petshop Five. We are so grateful, thank you very much :love:

If anyone else would like a go at the comp' they might just win themself a gift to the value of £20.

Again, a humungous THANK YOU to all who have made donations :)

MeandafewBuns507.jpg

Jane, Patrick, Liam, Enya, Niamh and Jo

xxxxxx

Last edited:
For personal reasons I am no longer able to run this competition. As all donations were sent directly to my Vet I do not have contact addresses to enable me to refund those of you who have entered. So please could you PM me your addresses to enable me to reimburse you.
I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. I will emphasise that the reason I am now unable to run the competition is NOT because I intend to keep the Petshop Five.

Thank you for reading this :)

Last edited:
Just to confirm that my donation was just a donation, not fussed about the comp, just happy to help the wee ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back