• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been at Vets this morning...U/D re-bonding-pics

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
With the four i mentioned yesterday who were fighting, (well the two males were)
Apparently it is worse than it looks but both Toffee and Jack have cuts on them and Toffee has a pretty bad cut on his lip/nose.

Vets gave it a clean, gave him an injection and hes on Baytril and i got some hibiscrub to clean the wounds and some probiotics for there water (mainly for Bella)

Anyways they are still together and there has been no fighting. I spoke to Vets and he recommended to keep them together with a very close eye on them.

There inside with us in a pen (small space). I feel it was a space issue which has started it all off as it was when i moved them.

Fingers crossed.
If things get worse i will separate into two pairs.

Last edited:
Poor Buns :cry:
Personally I could not keep them all together now that injuries have occured.

I hope they all heal well :)

I know once injuries have occured they shouldnt really be together, but, i am monitoring them for the next 24hours in which i will make a decision.

Since been moved from there hutch/run combo and been to the vets and out in the carrier in the car things have improved, so i feel there is still a chance things will be okay.

Thanks for concern though and advice.

Hopefully all will heal well with treatment and love. :)

Photo-0293.jpg

Photo-0294.jpg

Photo-0295.jpg

Photo-0296.jpg

Photo-0297.jpg

Seem okay so far.......

Thanks alot Sarah.
All currently flopped out next to each other.

x
awww i shall look forward to my texts!!

Bailey and Alyssa are in a mood with me :roll:

think its cus i wanted a romantic night with nick.... hes watching Oasis so now no hope of that x

Aw hoping things are going ok Nat & they are all behaving themselves - sending you loads of bonding vibes xxx

Aw hoping things are going ok Nat & they are all behaving themselves - sending you loads of bonding vibes xxx

I have just given them supper and introduced litter trays, as they were peeing everywhere!!

All is fine, two lads are eating together and have flopped out next to each other too. Think the girls are happy for the peace and quiet.

God knows what has gotten into them past few days but hopefully thats long gone now.

OH is going to sleep on sofa just incase anything kicks off, bless him :lol:

Thanks for the support. :)

:love:U/D 00.07am...

Jack and Toffee just been grooming each other and are currently flopped out with each other................

Aw i could cry :oops::D:D

Back