• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent!!!! (well not so much now)

jane28

Alpha Buck
How on earth do you catch a bunny?????

I spotted a big white bunny hopping around the back of our street last night... It wasnt supposed to be out and didnt know who owners were so i decided to "catch a wabbit"... But of course the nearer i got the further it hopped off...:roll: It got to the point where if i would have kept on going it would have gone into the road so i backed off... There was no where i could keep it anyway and another neighbour had spotted it so i left them to it... but how do you catch a bunny that doesnt want to be caught in a big open space???

I am going to see if hes around later on when it gets dusk...

I should have said... Without a net or trap as i dont have access to them and its on a spur of the moment thing...:)

I use a folding panel run to catch my lot when they go AWOL. However, if you haven't got one, getting more people to help round it up is usually good.

I don't recommend this normally cause it is bound to scare the rabbit but if you have an emergency throw a rug, sheet, or big towel over the bunny - it confuses them long enough for you to grab the bunny under the sheet.

Back