• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie Here!

PetitBunz

New Kit
Hi all!

My name is Sarah and I'm 13. I can't say I know much about rabbits, but I know that they are vaguely similar to hamsters (which I know a lot about) in some ways.

I was at my local pet store yesterday, and came across what I believe was a Netherland Dwarf Rabbit. He/She was the most adorable thing, and now I've dedicated my modest allowance to buying this little cutie for my B-day. I know the controversies surrounding pet stores (at least, for hamsters), but I wasn't able to find any rabbit rescues/animal rescues with rabbits in my area. I bought the care-for handbook and have read it already.

Wish me luck, and I love the forum so far!

:wave: Hi! Welcome to RU. If you let us know what area you are in, someone may be able to help you find a rescue near to you :D Lots of rescue buns are vaccinated and neutered which saves you from having to have them done :D

Back